Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
fccbr77 chapter 28 . 11/23
You did a hell of a storie. I think i can tell that some of it was end better then the show. I love it so much.
fccbr77 chapter 12 . 11/21
Your srory is amazing. The way you are showing Daryl was perfect. I llbe his interection with Callie and Ben. I still don't knkw why you make Merle so nice and also so sadistic but i guess i'll fi d out eventually. Same thing regarding Jim's not bit I guess...
FoxLix chapter 28 . 10/28
This fic has been an absolute joy to read! All your OCs are wonderful, the drama, action, and romance are thrilling, and your depiction of Daryl is perfect! He’s so often either too prickly or too OOC nice, and you found that perfect sweet spot for his character. Can’t wait to read the sequel!
MacaMcfly chapter 1 . 8/13
Amazing work! Especially how you managed to stay true to the plot but still giving it your twist, not falling on repeating each word. It was incredible! Your OCs fit perfectly, and the development in the relationship between Callie and Daryl was great, keeping him in character as well.
I can't wait to see what happens! Thanks for the story! Xx
FieryHeart96 chapter 13 . 12/29/2018
This is officially my fave Daryl/OC and I can't get enough of it. You have a brilliant writing style and if I didn't have to chase after an energetic three-year-old in the morning I'd probably be pulling an all-nighter just to keep reading.
Jezz-Xena chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
I love this story! I keep hoping that the author will finish season 2!
Innieminnie chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
oh thank God, I love that little girl.
Bluemom chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Awesome start!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/4/2016
OMG I loved this story I hope you continue writing daryl fanfics in the future :)
slytherhiss chapter 27 . 4/3/2016
his woman, his boy. i love this damn story
slytherhiss chapter 24 . 4/3/2016
Paul the Walker? real smooth
slytherhiss chapter 22 . 4/3/2016
The scene between Daryl and Callie is so hot and intense and yeah talk about ultimate cockblock
slytherhiss chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Oh yeah I just laugh so hard when Callie called Danny Captain America regarding the fact that Sebastian Stan is your inspiration for him
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Maybe I should have read the chapter before I posted my review but where have they been? This is the first time they have been mentioned since the first few chapters.
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 26 . 11/3/2015
I have a really stupid question, but where is Carol and Sophia?