Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
AlabastR chapter 27 . 7/3/2012
That fact that you're even reading my drivel, mang. Son. I am honored.

Those were good shakes! The "How the balls does me reading this make my adrenaline go through the roof?" kinda shakes.

This...may have been my favorite chapter to date. For real. However, the jury's still out on whether it's due to all the action or all the allusions to spanking. *shrug*

How the hell you manage to keep me on the edge of my seat the whole time while getting *just the right amount* of funny in there, so it doesn't dilute the intensity...Holy fuck, man. I will never know how you do it. *ENVY*

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOY SEASON2. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Legit cannot wait.
LadyLecter47 chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
Haha! I did notice that. Thank you for that. ) Can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully Daryl and Cal get some time to chat. Fantastic work as usual.
the-autumn-leaves chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
Oh my gosh, what a cliffhanger!
My birthday is July 4th (if you have the next chapter out sometime this week, it'll feel like a birthday present, haha!)
I love Carl trying to be a man, you can really see that he's still a scared boy trying his best! Love this story!
LadyLecter47 chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
Haha that is a great idea. Clusterfuck 2: Electric Boogaloo. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Cotton Strings chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
Lol it did give me shivers! You're doing the zombie genre proud my friend!
AlabastR chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
I want you to know that I am literally shaking right now. Grinning ear to ear, but shaking. Fuck.

Also: *Walker-Inna-Bag*- Marketable. I would by the shit out of that.
HerAngrierGnome chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
Hey there! I'm new. :p

Just wanted to take a second to tell you how much I am loving this story of yours. It's definitely one of if not *the* most original plotlines I've read so far. Your attention to detail is wonderful and you have done an excellent job with keeping the characters true to the show. Especially considering how many awesome OCs you've sewn so effectively into the group.

I can't wait for the next chapter! I look forward to Daryl's reaction when they get reunited. :)
horrorstar100 chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
Cool story I'm such a fan of The Walking Dead and Daryl's character is so awesome
Cotton Strings chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
The excitement is catching! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
Sunnymuffins chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
You are such an awesome writer! I love this story, and I really love A Thousand Words! Keep up the good work -). I hope you are feeling better -)
LadyLecter47 chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
Wow clusterfuck indeed! I like that you went off script. Not too many have. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Oh Eurydice chapter 24 . 6/26/2012
Wow. You are a brilliant writer. The lightness with which you can build up the atmosphere, the feeling of ever-present danger that is breathing up my neck, and the imaginative storyline all leave me in awe of your writing skills. Thank you so much for this story!
AngieInWonderland chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
Men that were led by a head without a brain. Loved that line because it's the truth!

Garrison has definitely gone cray cray. He's acting like he's in an old western with all the shooting he's doing.

Santos got what he deserved! Go Callie! Girl Power! I think it was poetic justice that Paul helped with taking Santos out, he got the last bite. ;D

'This bullet isn't meant for you'...then who is it meant for? Garrison? or is she saving it incase she gets into a situation where she has to opt out? That doesn't seem like Callie to me so I'm going to go with Garrison. hmm...

The moment when Callie was protecting the boys and asking Wallace to make sure they didn't see anything...MY HEART STRINGS! I was getting so emotional over here. And Wallace definitely got some points in my book. I don't think he's evil...I just think he's insane -which makes me think of a quote I heard once "of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most" I think that fits Wallace pretty well. But boy did he step up to the plate. I was kind of thinking he would take out Santos but I don't know if he cared enough to step in or not. or perhaps he took his role as babysitter seriously...only time will tell I guess.

What I do know is Daryl is going to flip when he sees Callie's busted lip and hears about her run in with Santos. He's going to go bring Santos back from the dead just to kill him again!

Loved the chapter! So much suspense and drama! patiently waiting for the next installment. ;D

p.s. LOVE this chapters song choice.
Cotton Strings chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
Haha at least they're getting the heck outta there! Crazy times. And I liked that Shane was stepping up. Hope he doesn't completely lose the plot in your fic! ;)
Sunnymuffins chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
Awesome! Pure awesome! I love the ANs I wish I had enough patience to do them in my stories.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »