Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
GatorGirl99 chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
Boy that chapter was a tour de force. Busy lady. Thank you. Can't wait for Callie to get some answers and some Daryl/Callie action at the CDC
Sunnymuffins chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
Now I'm getting worried, I really hope Callie isn't infected -(
LadyLecter47 chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
Definitely enjoying the twists. Can't wait for more!
fuelled by ramen chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
Wow, so good! Why for the love of God did you make him hold back? I can tell it's just going to be another ten or so chapters before we see another sliver of action!

Can't wait for the update of part 2!
DreamingOfMidnightStars chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
So... I just started watching the walking dead the other day and I've already fallen in love with it. I was reading this story right before watching the 4th episode of season 1 and I found myself wondering where Callie was haha so I just thought I'd let you know that you've written such a brilliant character, and that I absolutely love your writing :) Keep up the absolutely amazing work! Can't wait to read the rest :D
SaraLostInes chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
This story is out of this world! I just can't believe how long the chapters are. I follow other fandoms and their chapters are long too but in the WD fandom they are so short, and authors think they are long. I have no idea why o.O'

When I read "Words: 150,205" I was like jackpot!

I understood what you have planned for your season 2 and I like it :)

Daryl is a tough nut to crack. At least he opened up a bit!
ZombieLoverWithWings chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
Ok so i love your story :) please let merle come back and miles and callie not to die please! :)
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
amazing updates. i love how daryl kept repeating 'i ain't gonna say it again' and taking 3 quick breaths - i loved seeing his vulnerability and i think you did an excellent job portraying it. miles' pov was very well done too. i don't think either miles or callie are *infected* infected though. she probably has some kind of minor infection from dirt in a cut or something like that. maybe just plain old exhaustion, dehydration, malnutrition, etc all caught up to callie's poor, overworked body. besides. she CAN'T turn into a walker! she just CAN'T! ;-)
eloquent dreams chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Cell phone fail! As I was saying, super-update! Me Gusta! The short vignette was really cute and I really enjoyed it. But I can't wait to find out what you have in store for us. I want to know what happens to Callie and Miles. So I hope you can update soon! :)
eloquent dreams chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Super-u
Sunnymuffins chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
This story is so cool. I can't wait til you update again! -)
SharonH chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
Really good chapter.
fuelled by ramen chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
How could you call that a filler? It was great! I am seriously hoping Callie's not going to get infected... better not! We need much much more interaction between her and Daryl! Hear me? Haha :)
PiratesLife chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
This story is so amazing! Callie is an amazing OFC and I really love the way you've written her. She's very normal and that makes her so much better to read. She can take care of herself but she's not a hard ass who refuses help from others just because 'women can do anything men can do!'

I loved the scene that you wrote of Danny finding his ex-wife. It was heart wrenching and sad, but at the same time it gave him some closure so it was a welcome scene. I can't wait to see if he finds his son (and if Callie finds her brother).

This was a fantastic chapter and I can't wait to read more! I'm still so glad that I found this story! :)
Sunnymuffins chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Awesome! Yay! I love it when I see that this story got updated!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »