Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
maawwge chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
I can't wait for this "shock" on the way to the CDC. Great chapter! Lots of Daryl and Callie :)
AngieInWonderland chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
I was so happy when I saw the email that you had updated. :D

Well that was a close one... I was worried for a moment there, I kept chanting please let Gracie be ok, please let Gracie be ok. It would have been so sad for Callie to work so hard to get back to the kids and lose Gracie.

Daryl took the Merle situation better than I thought but I really appreciate his outlook, they'll find each other when they're meant too.

I really was liking how protective Daryl is getting with his shadowing. and I really liked Callie and his little moment when he told her never pull a stunt like that again. Not to mention the flirting... ;D

Can't wait to see where you take them as they hit the road, I'm sure there is still much more to come.
Sunnymuffins chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Holy crap, I was crying until Daryl found her. I'm so happy all the kids are safe -)
SharonH chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
It's TWD I expect a dark tone. Great chapter. Can't wait for more.
Sunnymuffins chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Yay! Finally caught up. Awesome chapter, update soon
Sunnymuffins chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Awesome chapter. I will be catching up on this story soon -). Got no distractions. And this is one awesomely-sauce story! You are so freaking awesome! This whole chapter has been making me fight with myself! I want a cigarette, but they are across the room, and I'm feeling lazy and don't want to stop reading lol.
Sunnymuffins chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
I was having a suspicion, but wasn't sure if I was thinking the same thing you were thinking. But when you asked at the end of the chapter, I knew you were. Awesome story. Will be adding this to favorites -)
AngieInWonderland chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Just stumbled upon this story the other day and I'm already caught up! I am in love with your OC characters and I have fallen in love with this story!

I'm still letting everything sink in but I can't wait for more! I want them to find Merle (how weird is it that I actually kind of like Merle for once? except for when he gets meth-head crazy). Callie is kick ass and I love it, and I really like how you are taking her and Daryl's relationship slow, I like the slow build up.

Amazing job! Can't wait to see where you take this, and Daryl's reaction to what Callie has to say about Merle and the Pharmacy...
SalamanderusRex chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Have I ever mentioned how much I love how long these chapters are?

I can't believe Merle did that! Well.. I can... but I don't want to lol. Is he gonna come back? I almost want him too... He was pretty hilarious when he was makin fun of her.

And I can't wait to see what happens when Callie wakes up! I get the feeling it's gonna be awesome! :D

Can't wait for a new chapter! Hurry up! :D
LivyLane11 chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
This is my fav Daryl story right now! Keep the great writing up! Update soon ) addicted over here!
eloquent dreams chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! What a great chapter! Just the right amount of action, suspense, and whatnot with a dash of delicious cutesy "romance." Haha I approve. Excellent work & I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
GatorGirl99 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
You write the best chapters. I love how long they are and the depth and layers your characters have. I feel like U know Callie
SalamanderusRex chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
I would just like to say that this story is definitely in my top five all time favourite Walking Dead stories!

It's absolutely fantastic! I LOVE Callie. She's everything I would want to be in a zombie apocalypse.

And I love how her and her little clan fits in so perfectly with everyone else.

There's honestly not a thing I DON'T like!

It's wonderfully written and I definitely love how long the chapters are!

I can't wait to see where this goes and I definitely can't wait to see what Daryl's got in store for Callie when he finds her ;)

Update again soon please!
Poshy chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
i love the tension between callie and daryl. my favorite story at the moment!
LadyLecter47 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I love the way this is going. Can't wait for more!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »