Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
Ett Alskar chapter 28 . 3/21/2015
Girl you sure can spin a tale! Layed up with a broken hand and ran across your story and I am so damn glad I started reading..cant wait to start the second installment..you are awesome and this story is awesome..thank you for lighting up my day!
leylinjan chapter 28 . 3/16/2015
wow. This was an incredible story. An amazing story that I will definitely be reading again!
leylinjan chapter 22 . 3/16/2015
oh SHIT! Okay, I was totally wrong in my assessment of the situation before, but they are seriously F***ED.

Your story is great!
leylinjan chapter 18 . 3/16/2015
oh Shit... I think I know where this is goin' ... "running out of patients" ... I think Callie's 'bout to be walker-food - sh...ooot!
ashley chapter 19 . 3/13/2015
This story is excellent but you keep writing two months and a half months and it's driving me nuts... there are at least three instances in chapter 18 . It is simply Two and a Half months. that's how you say it.
NothingNooneZero chapter 28 . 3/13/2015
Honestly, you should have been commissioned to write up the script for the walking dead. No joke. This is so far beyond an awesome fanfiction; it is nothing short of absolute brilliance. The series, itself, was of course wonderful but had they (the creators/writers) the imagination that you possess, I believe the series would have dominated the world. Thank you so much, seriously, for this bloody, forgive my language, awesome story. Your additional characters have been nothing short of a pleasure to read about and the plotline...words are not enough to express just how epic the plotline is. You've built upon the basics of the series and made it so enthralling. I can't wait to start reading the sequel. Once again, thank you!
TorchwoodAngel2788 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Umm I love Danny, I love Love Love Danny. The story is great and I love Danny, hope you don't kill him off... Also it doesn't hurt that you used Sebastian Stan as his 'model'. Great writing can't wait to finish this one and start on the next!
Golfbabe87 chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Not gonna lie, I glossed over most of the chapter just because I'm not a fan of cigarettes. lol It's not you its' me, and the fact that I've had four relatives bite it from cancer. But hey, it's the apocalypse, so I get it. I am looking forward to reading more. Your original characters are interesting.
dae.lyn.7 chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
This was awesome! Loved it!
kmreece chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
Congratulations for getting me to write my very first comment/review! Wow! Your story was intense, and I loved every minute of it. I usually read the more smut filled Daryl Dixon stories, but yours drew me in regardless. I know I'm a little late getting into the fanfiction game. Well, a lot late. But I'm enjoying it all the same. This story might have ruined me for all other Walking Dead fanfiction. Give yourself a pat on the back. I'm so looking forward to reading your Ben story and the sequel to this. Cheers!
emptyonideas chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
This story is AMAZING! The writing is wonderful, the characters we know are in character, and the new ones are interesting! Daryl is difficult to write, but I think you capture him really well and I am literally flying through this story. (Glad there's a sequel!) Also, coincidentally, my name is Callie and my best friend's name is Danny, so it was a little weird to read at first, but now I'm used to it. ;) Off to read more!
mayasquared chapter 28 . 6/18/2014
amazing!
Guest777 chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Loved the last few paragraphs of this chapter.
Guest777 chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Love this story..
Mooka333 chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
I have to know what happens to Miles, still worrying he might be infected from that bite!
290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »