Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
Mooka333 chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
I love everything about everything in this chapter, they should just reshoot the whole first season with your storyline
Mooka333 chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Oh thank god you didn't kill off that kid!
Mooka333 chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Just awesome, love it all
Mooka333 chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
I just absolutely loved the entire Dale, Daryl, Callie smoking scene - that was genius!
Mooka333 chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
RJ is Randall, right? That's what it sounds like... That should be interesting in the long run... Excellent chapter!
Mooka333 chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Gah! You are such a talented writer! This is ridiculously awesome, it's not often that I take such a serious liking to an OC, but I'm loving Callie and her band of misfits, because honestly, I can usually only handle one OC per story, and you e given us a handful that rock (how frigging cute are Ben and Gracie? Come on!)... So thank you and hurray for me still having a ton of story left to read!
Mooka333 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Lub lub lub this story :) Also love that Merle isn't a total villain so far, I hate when people write him as just the worst kind of bad guy because I like thinking he had more depth than that!
Mooka333 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Love this!
Mooka333 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
How have I been on here reading TWD fics for so long and just now found this one? AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
alycenwonder chapter 28 . 2/22/2014
? u leaviin me hangin? no daryl/callie spanks?
alycenwonder chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Not gonna lie... totally read the song as louis armstrong! But nat is okay. Also good chapter!
Adk83 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I just have to say how much I love this series. I hope you continue on with it. Your character in this story have just taken my heart and run with it. You are an awsome writer and love how you have intertwined the characters with the show. Keep up the great job can't wait for Ch 52 in part 2 of this story, I even love the little short stories of the photos. Had me laughing out loud.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
That was crazy, sad and deep.
The naked Danny, singing born in the USA was funny!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
This freaking rocks
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
This is good! All characters involved and growing familiar.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »