Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
BooksV.Cigarettes chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
This is a shockingly good story... How have I not come across this before? Applause applause :-)
sue92178 chapter 28 . 6/30/2013
What a place to end! But then I see there is a sequel already 500K word in and it makes it all better... off to get started on it now!
tricky chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
That was a very intresting chapter. I like how Merle is a bastard but not as bad i think as in the show. Im loving the slow burn too. Because in real life we all know she woudnt notice him he wouldnt notice her an so you gotta build up a reason for them to make sense together. Just dont make daryl a wussy.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I liked this chapter much better. I finally know what the deal is with the cuffs and im learning the character names.
Callie main character confused about personality is she soft or rough? definatly strong though,
Ben- kid with camera
Gracie 4yr little girl bens sister i think,
Danny- sub teacher hotshot type,
Miles- possible teenager skateboarder seems unnessisary to story id cut him out,
Jenna- possible teen brother killed on front of her tramatized angry trouble in future im sure.
tricky chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Alot of characters to meet all at once. Im pretty confused right now. You hinted at some things for future reveal but it really just served to confuse me more. I.E. why should she be in jail and why hasent anyone asked about the cuffs. she clearly not hidding them.

And the way you started in one scene and jumped to another without linebreak or even italics killed me i was so lost i had to re read (still lost) but i figured out the scene change thing. I think it would be worth the time to fix that. May get you more return readers if they dont get lost in the first chapter.

Also if your real time describing a scene through a characters eyes the shouldnt already know the new peoples names so well. "The two young blondes, sisters Andrea and Amy, and their traveling companion Dale" You would be more vague like two blondes one older possibly related and older man hat vest. stuff like that.

I hope i wasent rude this is just a constructive crit. I want this story to be good. The description sounds so good and you have a good amount of reviews so I thought Id tell you what you could do to make it better. I guess it doesnt help that i jusr finished Keeping the Silence which was epicly written!

Anyway on to chapter two!
shika93 chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
Most intense story of the walking dead i've read, freaking awesome, love it!
shika93 chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Why cant lori keep a fucking eye on Carl?
shika93 chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
Omfg, wow just wow.
shika93 chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Omg, this chapter almost had me in tears.
shika93 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Aw poor Danny.
shika93 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Great chapter.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 28 . 4/20/2013
Absolutely fantastic story. Well done. :)
Black-Wolf-92 chapter 28 . 4/6/2013
I love this fanfic,I laughed at so many things and almist cryed a few times, can't wait to read the next one
mercemac chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
Great story! I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
missy7293 chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
By the way...I LOVE the song choices! And I love Danny! I picture Adrian Brody for some reason!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »