Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
NoirChick chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Holy crap! Ratcheting up the tension here aren't you?! I hope Miles isn't infected, don't know what's wrong with Jim and feeling deeply uneasy about what will happen at the CDC, you like keeping us on our toes don't you? Almost frightened to go to the next chapter...
NoirChick chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
I love this story, can't stop reading long enough to leave reviews every chapter but I really do love it. I like your portrayal of Daryl and am delighted to find that I actually like Merle too, being a Michael Rooker fan I sometimes cringe at his character onscreen but this story makes me feel so much better!
And Callie and her crew are great, I enjoy reading about women who don't need to be coddled and protected all the time and she is a perfect example of that. Your story weaves seamlessly with the canon story, can't wait to find out what happens next.
softkittymeow chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
just I cant stop reading this, I read it till 4 am the other day with out even noticing! I went too bed at 10 as well! I'm not too sure on the story change tho, I might be able to come to terms with the change tho if it turns out good and I love how long it is, it's so hard to find long fic's!
Jenna Black chapter 28 . 12/3/2012
Finished this most excellent story after reading it all in a week! Thanks!
chabitso.0 chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
this was so enjoyable! i love the way you took the story, had me guessing what the heck was gonna happen next.o.o
I'm pretty sure there's a sequel to this so im gonna go read that now, cant wait.:]
chabitso.0 chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
i love reading this story so far! its takin' me this long to stop and review.:]
gothbutterfly69 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Hey there! Told you I'd be starting over lol...do you want me to still review? Idk if I should or not. I don't want to repeat things I've already said lol...
pagelupin chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
This was probably one of my most favorite reads of all time. This was just amazing writing. I loved all of the character development and how you built up the relationships. Also just the parts where it felt like an actual horror. There were a few,"Bitch get out of the room!" moments for me and it was great. So now time to go off to the sequel! Yay! XD
ShadowFall84 chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Pretty interesting so far. Definitely will keep reading. Don't mind me, i'll pop up here and there. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Definitely a good start
MagsWrites chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
Absolutely loved this story! Great writing and all the twists and turns were great! Can't wait to read the other stories!
kaiiju chapter 28 . 9/12/2012
Thanks for the great read! I really enjoyed how you altered the story because of the presence of your ocs- and their construction was spectacular.
KatiKates chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
There are only three words that come to mind fire this chapter - I. Hate. You.
Maaaaaan alive! Hot!
Dalonige Noquisi chapter 28 . 9/9/2012
Damn! In so many god ways!
gothbutterfly69 chapter 28 . 9/3/2012
I would have to say that this is my second fav TWD fic I've read. (I have a 3-way tie for first, coming from the same author, and actually, they are a series lol so I really just count it as 1 lol) But seriously, this is very well written, you got into the canon characters VERY well, and your OC were very believable. The different situations were believable. Very real. Your detail was superb. You kinda threw me off with your comma placement (or non-placement), but once I overcame that, it was just beautiful. I'm looking forward to continuing onto your next fic :) Thanks for sharing!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »