Reviews for New Meanings To Old Words: Safe
gothbutterfly69 chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
WHY?! Why does he have to be SO FUCKING STUBBORN?! UGH!
gothbutterfly69 chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
HOLY SHIT! That was intense!
gothbutterfly69 chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
You actually made me tear up some with this one. N does Daryl really think Callie n Danny are a thing? Guess I'll have to keep reading to find out...
gothbutterfly69 chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Hahah, my saying is "coulda, woulda, shoulda, shit" bc that's all it comes down to is shit. Lol I'm loving what you're doing here, gonna keep on reading...
gothbutterfly69 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
I LOVE long chapters! And you hit it dead on with the cigarettes! Good reason for Daryl to be so...grouchy lol
gothbutterfly69 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
This is a really great story you're weaving here. Perfectly paced. Not too fast, not too slow, just enough to keep me reading. Love it.
gothbutterfly69 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I'm really enjoying your story. Very detailed, vivid, intriguing. Right on the mark with canon characters, too. I'm horrible at reviewing, sorry. But you'll know when you evoke a strong emotion in me. Very curious to find out what Callie did to get arrested tho!
sdwafford chapter 28 . 8/21/2012
Loved it! Thanks for an epic read. :)
sdwafford chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
Wowza! That was in-flippin-tense! I like all you did with the CDC...I think it was anti-climactic that the show only had Jenner there. Your version kept the suspense & tension up. I was biting fingernails. Lol
TrustInFaith chapter 28 . 8/21/2012
I loved it.
sdwafford chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Gaaah! Oh man can I feel the frustration...3 kids...spontaneity has been blocked for years lol I love my meeses to pieces but interruptions always occur just when ya get to the good stuff lol bonus, though, when you finally get to follow through, its nigh explosive...as I'm anticipating with Callie & Daryl. ;) & is it just me or does Rick touch her a lot? Hmmm. Those CDC folks are creeeepy. Its like House of a 1000 Corpses...I half expect Otis (from that movie not TWD) to walk out & ask "Who's your daddy?" Lol
sdwafford chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Excellent!
sdwafford chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Love the lyrics. Great touch. I think you've done a very good job with character development & story line. Love the suspense, humour, & character interaction. I also love the slow build-up between Callie & Daryl...so much better than instantly jumping in the sack. So digging this story. :)
sdwafford chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I like Callie a lot. She's not weak or screamy, a big plus, & she's witty. Good stuff so far. :)
TwilightEclps chapter 1 . 8/3/2012