Reviews for Against All Hope
CryingRedTears chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Heartbreaking. At first when Finn won I was relieved and felt awful for Kurt. But at least Finn was lucky. However, by the end I could not quite decide. Maybe Kurt was the luckier one. Ugh the whole thing was simply painful. Beautifully written. Great fic.
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is so sad and heart wrenching, your a brilliant writer ]
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh gosh, I should really listen to warnings. But this is wonderfully written
Matilda chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I've never cried that hard over a one-shot before! It's so sad and heartbreaking but also so raw and powerful and beautiful at the same time! You are an amazing author, not only with this story, but all of your stories are fantastic, truthful and so emotional! x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Thank you for tearing my heart out.

I'm serious. That was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read.

So (excuse me for breaking out the p word, but it truly was) perfect
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
How dare you. I just, ARGH. WHY. This made me CRY. You ripped my freakin heart out, you horrible person. You're not ACTUALLY horrible, but this was so intense and feeling-y. I'm all warm and cold. WHY. WHY. WHY. You're warning should have been, "People, you will die from the utter pain in your heart after you read this."

But, you're a fantastic writer, really. :)

KA 123
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Even with your warning, I didn't realise just how... I don't even know what word to use... depressing? You're right: everything is awful and everything hurts, but damn if this isn't one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. It all flowed beautifully, you captured the cruelty and brutality of the Hunger Games perfectly, and I felt every emotion the characters went through like I was right there with them. This was one of the most heartbreaking stories I've ever read, original or fanfiction, and I am so, *so* glad I finally made myself read it.
chamilet chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
GAH! This was horrible! Not the writing, the writing was excellent, but the premise, the story, horrible. Hopeless and mean and violent and sad. Thank you for sparing me from ever renting The Hunger Games. Why would anyone want to see that? Or read that? I frankly don't understand the popularity.

Good job!
DawnAvis chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I clicked on this story not expecting too much out of it, but HOLY CRAP. This story is beautiful in a horrifying and depressing way. It takes a special kind of write to pull of a glee/hunger games crossover, and you did a great job. I'm really impressed. Your characterization was remarkable. Everyone seemed in character.

And now I'm going to go sob over in the corner.
winterlit chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was written so beautifully. Even though it's clearly an AU, you got Finn and Kurt's personalities spot on and weaved the spirit of the Hunger Games universe throughout. And, oh, poor Blaine. His naivety in certain respects and slight selfishness rang very true to aspects of his personality in canon. Your imagery is lovely, and it was brutal and pulled punches when it needed to. I was hooked from start to finish. Thank you for sharing your wonderful words with us.
SleepwalkerInDreamersClothing chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
fuck you omg

i'll send you my hospital bills

because i think i drowned in my tears
orangepumpkins chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
man! if you wrote this without reading the books, i really want to see how it would be if you /did/ read them! this fic captured all of the psychological torture that the characters had to go through, the evil strength of the capitol is obviously present, and ... and ... just ... *sobbbbbbs!*

beautiful.
Did chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh. Oh god. I just. I don't even.

It's rare for a fanfic to rip my fucking heart out quite so brutally. The confrontation between Finn and Sebastian had me in tears. I was laughing and sobbing at the same time.

I found movie and book fascinating, but this fanfic affected me more emotionally than either of them.
waveblader213 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Jesus. I just finished reading the entire Hunger Games series and I'm amazed at how you've really captured what goes on. It's unbelievably sad but so well written. Great Job as always
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
You made me cry. This was exelent though.