Reviews for That Incident on the Roof
Nebelblau chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
That story was just brilliant. You potrayed all chracters so well, even Elodin, who is kinda tricky to write and I liked Ureshs cameo best. Kvothes line about him ("Good, logical, clear-headed Uresh, who had been my fellow student in Master Elodin's class. If anyone could make them see sense it was him.") is my favorite line, because the description fits Uresh and it foreshadows the turn of events.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is absolutely marvelous! You should definitely write another!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love this! Especially Elodin's reaction to Hemme's confrontation - flirting with Elxa Dal and making Hemme piss himself were the icing on the cake. Wait, that sounds weird. And Kvothe tricking Fela and Sim into thinking it's real was marvellous. I have to admit, when I read that Elodin and Kvothe ended up naked on a roof, it did make me start wondering about Elodin's intentions, especially with that comment he made to Uresh. :D
Riemann chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Very funny! And well written too! I enjoyed your story very much! You should continue writing, you have a gift.
akio3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
LOL. This is really hilarious.

Negative reviews:
-Kvothe wouldn't waste paper. If he wants to eavesdrop, he'll do it in another way - probably on a tavern while pretending to drink like he usually does.
-I think you're a little too conscious about wanting to relate your story's characters to the ones in the novel. You exaggerated some parts but maybe you did it deliberately. Hope you know what I mean.
-Hemme in silence? No, definitely impossible. (Conversation with Dal and Brandeur)

PS: Please keep writing! I enjoyed it so much. I did the critics afterward :)
remusmeunier chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awesome and hilarious kvothe is true to form great job
salviohexia chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh god, this was so brilliant! Really.
Kvothe, Elodin, Fela and Sim (poor him) were perfect.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh, that was just perfect. I completely believed your portrayal of Kvothe and Elodin - sneaky little cheeks, the both of them!
HakorTheEgyptianPharoah chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love this story. It seems so plausible within the actual story line, and I think it's absolutely hilarious. And this is probably one of the best pieces on this site for the Kingkiller Chronicles. Unfortunately, not many people write for this series. Do you think that you would ever consider to a multi-chapter story?
DoctorStonegarden chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is oddly true to the style of the series despite its... contents. My day is the brighter for it.
EiseiNoMuzai chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh my God, that was perfect. XD Perfection! Absolutely hilarious, and very well written. Everyone is completely in character. If I hadn't known any better, I would've thought this was part of the actual book. Well done!
Alice Scott Oneechan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I loved this! You are amazing and now I ship them! Thank you!
Dulator chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That is hilarious! Love it!
ThePenguinofDeath chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is hilarious :D
Cadaver Collector chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I was a little worried how fan fictions on this series would be, but this was really good. I even laughed a few times. Nicely done.