Reviews for To Make You Feel My Love
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Wow, this was very good :D I couldn't stop reading. I hope to see some sort of continuation of this in the future.
btlmotormouth chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I loved this but I would have loved to have read more of this story and see where it goes.
CathyP.M chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Please continue this story it's brilliant and I really want to see what will come of their relationship
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Nice cross-over idea!
Joijoi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow great stories. The ending leads me to believe that there is a chance to continue. I hope you do. This dynamic between E&B is quite different and I'd like to see more from these two. Thanks for participating in the contest.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Interesting. Each of them has the ability to overcome what has kept the other locked in isolation.

Whoa. And you've really put a spin on taking and giving. Good job. I'm sure I'll be thinking abut this for a while. And good luck in the contest. Win or lose... I'd love to hear more from these two.

sisik chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
really enjoyed your X-men crossover with a vampire twist, hope you'll continue the story

SoapyMayhem chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Thank you for you entry! I hope you continue this. Loved the X-men crossover.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I loved it so good will he still leave her can she change his mind thank you
texasbella chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Thank you for your submission, I really enjoyed it! :)

earthsista chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is brilliant!
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Fabulous. Do you plan on continuing? Because I'm all in.
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Great story! I almost thought they were going to kill each other simultaneously there. It would be great if this was continued after the contest.
rubell chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
i wanna know whathappens next
VampireGeekGirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I enjoyed every minute of your story. I hope you would consider expanding it further. Very well written.