Reviews for Stars In Another Sky
a me chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Fun story! I really enjoyed each chapter and how you kept to the spirit of the series. I look foward to future updates. On an amusing sidenote, I had pancakes for breakfast this morning! Lol!
ShibaPi chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
awww... what a cliffhanger.. :( Good story. Although I cant determine whose paired with who (I like MioxMinna :D). I will wait for the next chapter, hope it comes out soon.
Zoids Fanatic chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Alright, let the 4 A.M.-induced review begin.

To start off, and what I usually say with male characters, no harems, don't pair up a male with a witch unless she has no canon pairings, etc etc etc

Alright, onward to the store. To start, I'll take it you have only seen season one, and not season two. I'll just turn a blind eye to that fact. Let's see, what else. Ah, yes. Barkhorn's nickname should be given as Trude, not Trudy. Also, I doubt Mio would ever lie and claim her eye can shot lasers. She is a very proud person.

In all, not a bad read. You did have good description, and barely any-to-none spelling it grammer errors (as far as I can tell). So, yeah, good job. Just remember, no harem's, and no breaking canonical pairings.