Reviews for The Fall of the House of Grabiner
TheDarkOneRising chapter 27 . 8/29
That was as enjoyable as the first tie I read it, if not more so. I knew what to expect thi time, and I enjoyed hunting for the subtle hints and foreshadowing. While that first revaluation is always shocking, the second read always brings enlightenment.
I may or may not have realized something, having read most of the sequel. However, is the "creature" that Lord Montague made the deal witht the same one featured in Born to Strange Sights?
TheDarkOneRising chapter 18 . 8/28
I must have forgotten about this, last time. It makes sense, considering who he is. However, I'm surprised that "Mr. Lewis"didn't react to the bruising.
TheDarkOneRising chapter 17 . 8/28
That was still as unnerving as it was the first time I read it.
TheDarkOneRising chapter 5 . 8/28
I've been rereading this so I k ow what your update actually means. Seeing as I've already reviewed this, I'm doing so under anonymous.

I have a feeling I asked a similar question the first time around, but I can't remember the answer. Are the rules that Grabiner started listing actual rules when dealing with nobility? If so, how and where did you find
D them. You seem very thorough with your research.
Reread this waiting for Btss.
One thing I do not Understand:
Was H.G. in danger when he was a boy becouse his soul was appetising? Or did our villain have more selfcontroll for some reason?

Thanks
SFBE
hufflepuffxlulux chapter 27 . 5/30
I loved this! It intensified so quickly but i saw it coming haha! Off to read the next part!

Awesome job and you are an awesome writer!
pepepomelo80 chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
holy shit was this good!

thank you thank you thank you for this amazing work!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Omg... I absolutely loved this
The Dark One Rising chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
I suppose my last question was answered. That was an enjoyable read.

All character interactions were believable and realistic. Throughout the story, the underlying dread continued to build. At the climax, most things fell into place, if not before that. The development of the relationship was plausible. I can't help but notice that the majority of the times they kissed, one or both of them were inebriated to some extent.

The mystery and suspense element was laced into the plot line well. Generally, the pacing was solid. It seems a bit odd that all of this occurred in three days, though. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this took place over the span of a week.

A firm grasp on advanced vocabulary was demonstrated. The tidbits of history information was both correct and plot relevant.

Aside from pacing awkwardness, this is a solid story. To this, I present the rating of 9/10.
The Dark One Rising chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
Are they going to renew vows after the year and the day are over? The chapter hinted at a negative answer, at least until Eliza attends university.

Even though they rarely act like it, moments like these show that they are truly married. Farce marriage or not, they are becoming reliant upon each otger.
The Dark One Rising chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
I like Tabitha. This should be interesting. I'm sure she'll be important.
The Dark One Rising chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
That last paragraph managed to destroy the gloomy tone. Do you keep a list of creature names for Potsdam to use?
The Dark One Rising chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
That was unexpected. I had assumed it had been done multiple times. I didn't expect it to be that person, though. I suppose there is no use introducing a character, item or plot device unless it plays a larger role in the story.
The Dark One Rising chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
She's a Horse for a reason. This is an incredibly foolish move. It's based all on chance. If it fails, he'll have even more power.