Reviews for The Fall of the House of Grabiner
Reread this waiting for Btss.
One thing I do not Understand:
Was H.G. in danger when he was a boy becouse his soul was appetising? Or did our villain have more selfcontroll for some reason?

Thanks
SFBE
hufflepuffxlulux chapter 27 . 5/30
I loved this! It intensified so quickly but i saw it coming haha! Off to read the next part!

Awesome job and you are an awesome writer!
pepepomelo80 chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
holy shit was this good!

thank you thank you thank you for this amazing work!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Omg... I absolutely loved this
The Dark One Rising chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
I suppose my last question was answered. That was an enjoyable read.

All character interactions were believable and realistic. Throughout the story, the underlying dread continued to build. At the climax, most things fell into place, if not before that. The development of the relationship was plausible. I can't help but notice that the majority of the times they kissed, one or both of them were inebriated to some extent.

The mystery and suspense element was laced into the plot line well. Generally, the pacing was solid. It seems a bit odd that all of this occurred in three days, though. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this took place over the span of a week.

A firm grasp on advanced vocabulary was demonstrated. The tidbits of history information was both correct and plot relevant.

Aside from pacing awkwardness, this is a solid story. To this, I present the rating of 9/10.
The Dark One Rising chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
Are they going to renew vows after the year and the day are over? The chapter hinted at a negative answer, at least until Eliza attends university.

Even though they rarely act like it, moments like these show that they are truly married. Farce marriage or not, they are becoming reliant upon each otger.
The Dark One Rising chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
I like Tabitha. This should be interesting. I'm sure she'll be important.
The Dark One Rising chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
That last paragraph managed to destroy the gloomy tone. Do you keep a list of creature names for Potsdam to use?
The Dark One Rising chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
That was unexpected. I had assumed it had been done multiple times. I didn't expect it to be that person, though. I suppose there is no use introducing a character, item or plot device unless it plays a larger role in the story.
The Dark One Rising chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
She's a Horse for a reason. This is an incredibly foolish move. It's based all on chance. If it fails, he'll have even more power.
The Dark One Rising chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
I'm in denial. I will continue to be in denial until my suspicions are adressed.
The Dark One Rising chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
That was tense. Is Aloysius an imposter? I hope so. I hope he had died a while back. I hope this isn't really his father Hieronymous is fighting.
The Dark One Rising chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
This isn't looking good. I'm starting to piece together some things. I still can't place a motive though.
The Dark One Rising chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
This is getting wierder and weirder. I have a feeling it will all make sense soon.
The Dark One Rising chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
That was a large amount of plot shoved down my throat in a short amount of time. Aloysius' guests are probably former or possible magicals. Aloysius isn't all that he seems to be. I personally suspect possession or the possibility of him being an imposter or not quite human from the Otherworld.