Reviews for The Fall of the House of Grabiner
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Is there a way to track the box? Will Hieronymous be able to know if Eliza had touched the box? For that matter, will Aloysius be able to tell if the box had been touched, and by whom? There are probably spells for that.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Are these all correct customs when dealing with British nobility or it this all made up? If so, where did you find it?

Also, was your information on dining etiquette true?
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
He can hold his liquor well. Perhaps not well enough, though.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Potsdam's evasion methods, while infuriating, are quite effective.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Who forged his handwriting? I suppose there's probably a spell for that.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Foreboding. A bit unsettling.
Hemmings chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
this is perfect I'm crying
perfectvelvet chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
By far, one of the best fanfictions I've read for any genre. Your narrative and descriptive skills are both masterful. Grammar and spelling are wonderful. You clearly have a strong grasp on writing. I definitely noted hints of your apparent love for classical literature within your own text.

I am (im)patiently waiting for you to update BTSS and look forward to anything else you post in the future!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
oh. my. god.
i read this all in one sitting. It was amazing, and now i am about to move onto the next one!
Orilynn chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
I seriously marathon-read this between last night and tonight, and it's like 3 AM, and I am still in awe. This has been an absolute pleasure - your writing voice and style is just WOW. I can't even put it into words because I'm just running on adrenalin now, but I will say I have the sequel queued up, and I *will* get caught up within the the next couple of days. I'm really looking forward to it.
Seriously, just, wow.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/4/2014
This was a fun read. :) I honestly wish I could read more, haha, but it was a lot of reading today. (A lot of reading that was worth it.)
harishizu chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
-w-...i dunno the ending left me with some...bittersweet feelings. great story though :3 i enjoyed it
Alhazad2003 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Just found this after visiting the wiki, be interesting to see where it goes from here. Poor Eliza...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Also now reading Jane Eyre, even though you've spoiled it for me xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Rereading this while I eagerly await your sequel!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »