Reviews for The Fall of the House of Grabiner
perfectvelvet chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
By far, one of the best fanfictions I've read for any genre. Your narrative and descriptive skills are both masterful. Grammar and spelling are wonderful. You clearly have a strong grasp on writing. I definitely noted hints of your apparent love for classical literature within your own text.

I am (im)patiently waiting for you to update BTSS and look forward to anything else you post in the future!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
oh. my. god.
i read this all in one sitting. It was amazing, and now i am about to move onto the next one!
Orilynn chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
I seriously marathon-read this between last night and tonight, and it's like 3 AM, and I am still in awe. This has been an absolute pleasure - your writing voice and style is just WOW. I can't even put it into words because I'm just running on adrenalin now, but I will say I have the sequel queued up, and I *will* get caught up within the the next couple of days. I'm really looking forward to it.
Seriously, just, wow.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/4/2014
This was a fun read. :) I honestly wish I could read more, haha, but it was a lot of reading today. (A lot of reading that was worth it.)
harishizu chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
-w-...i dunno the ending left me with some...bittersweet feelings. great story though :3 i enjoyed it
Alhazad2003 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Just found this after visiting the wiki, be interesting to see where it goes from here. Poor Eliza...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Also now reading Jane Eyre, even though you've spoiled it for me xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Rereading this while I eagerly await your sequel!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/25/2013
Good luck with the sequel! The fans wait eagerly! :)
Heather chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I'm happy to know you're still excited about it as well! Take all the time you need. :)
Tootie chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
this is the BEST fanfiction of its kind. hands down.
Heather chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
YOU ARE WRITING A SEQUEL? *spasms*
Lynseyax Heparedads chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love love LOVE this story. I just got done playing through Grabby's ending and was desperate for more... I didn't think that anyone would have written a fanfic for the pairing, let alone a MAGNIFICENT one that had me staying up until 3AM just to finish it! I am so eager for a sequel you have no idea...
Hakusho009 chapter 27 . 3/28/2013
That was absolutely fabulous! I find myself torn between praying for a sequel and just reveling in a fanfiction ending that is, for once, completely coherent and utterly satisfying. You tied everything together so well! And I loved that you didn't try to rehash everything that happened during the game portion of the story. Just great; you did a really amazing job with this. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Reiki Shutuagi chapter 27 . 1/22/2013
Th-That was so amazing!

It was seriously written so well and so in-character-it was just, GAHH!

Could not stop reading to save my life and then I reached the end, all of the feels...
(Of course played the game and went down his route, that man, man)
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »