Reviews for My Dark Knight in Shining Armor
Sliver of Melody chapter 29 . 6/3
I'm so in love with this fic
MargaritaS chapter 29 . 5/30
that would be so funny if you wrote some of that training, i can just imagine the hilarity of the MM trying to keep up with her :)
jodiok chapter 12 . 5/24
hope you update soon.
MH chapter 29 . 4/19
I have to re-read this story from the beginning, and I'm so glad to read an extra chapter. Thank you for the update and please keep it up.
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 29 . 4/20
Ha! Only Steph would get the turbo car jacked!
Loving the story!
Karren chapter 29 . 4/18
Aww i really hope that simms isnt fired and if he is Ranger will have a heart and hire him back. Steph will need to apologize big time to him.

Its so good to see you back writing!

Karren
I wonder in regards to her safety will she ever learn!?
that could have been a whole lot worse AND lost Simms his job!
Onecan only hope she learned her lesson! she's how old!?
writersblock24 chapter 29 . 4/17
Yay! You're back! Very nice chapter. I'm glad he's reacting calmly and not yelling and screaming. Good job!
Tiggy318 chapter 29 . 4/14
I am so happy you are updating this again! I have re-read it several times and have always hoped it would get finished at some point, along with your Breakfast Club story! Loved the update!
Oosh1978 chapter 29 . 4/13
Good chapter, very funny!
Angela3511 chapter 29 . 4/10
So glad you're back! Great chapter, I love playful Stephanie, even if it led to a near disaster. Welcome back!
fairytaleprincess03 chapter 29 . 4/10
Great update! Nice to see you back. I'd been wondering about this story for some time, so it's lovely seeing a new chapter. This was really good. I like how Steph handled herself with the carjacker. Plus, she dodged Simms, who is trained not to lose anyone. Ranger had the right idea deciding she needed to help train the men in Trenton. That could be fun to see :-)
Christmascarol chapter 29 . 4/7
So glad you're back! This story is one of my faves. I went back and read every word again!
So happy to see you updated.. Love this story. Please update again soon :)
JenRar chapter 29 . 4/9
Ack! Glad we got a new chapter, but shaking my head at how those things could only happen to Steph! LOL