Reviews for My Dark Knight in Shining Armor
marysix chapter 29 . 10/21
I am loving this story! Super heart-breaking at times, but how can you not love when Ranger immediately feels connected to Steph (and vice versa) and helps her out of a horrible situation? I was really worried it was going to cut off at a horrible cliffhanger, so glad it didn't! And it's only been a year since the last update, so maybe we'll get another one? Pleeeaaase!
Would love to see more of this story!
Carolb chapter 29 . 6/18
Great story. Please finish
ChristinaS chapter 29 . 6/12
I love this story. I hope you'll update soon!
Damaged Forest Spirit chapter 29 . 4/15
I really like it. I hope your still continuing this story.
jwarden chapter 29 . 4/12
Please update the story!
Bandit3s chapter 29 . 4/9
Please please please say you're coming back to this story soon! I love your writing- thank you for sharing it with us! -Suzanne
808HawaiianState chapter 29 . 10/23/2015
Please come back to this story! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE with a whole bunch of sugar sweetness on top! waaaaah! Did my whining get to you? Seriously though I really love this story and would love to see it finished
ladylibra73 chapter 29 . 9/7/2015
Another excellent story. I hope you are going to continue!

Kim
jodiok chapter 29 . 8/2/2015
Hope you update soon
aruvqan chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
Been there, donethat, got a depressed skull fracture from the man who claimed he loved me and waned to marry me.

All Ranger has to point out that his brother works for him and he does not have to explain anything to him. Besides, there is newspaper about the problem out of Trenton.
Sliver of Melody chapter 29 . 6/3/2015
I'm so in love with this fic
MargaritaS chapter 29 . 5/30/2015
that would be so funny if you wrote some of that training, i can just imagine the hilarity of the MM trying to keep up with her :)
jodiok chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
hope you update soon.
MH chapter 29 . 4/19/2015
I have to re-read this story from the beginning, and I'm so glad to read an extra chapter. Thank you for the update and please keep it up.