Reviews for The Melancholy of Candace Flynn
Mittens Deathdealer chapter 1 . 4/5
Interesting, I always viewed Candace's suffering being in part due to her living with reality warpers but her being a reality warper would explain a lot.
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Aha! This may be true! I've once wondered why Phineas and Ferb and everyone else went to school, and I've never thought of this. Hahaha
KuletXCore chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
( /WMG/PhineasAndFerb)

"relations to other media", 8th topic.

BTW, good job! keep it up!
KuletXCore chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
for those who don't know, this is based on the TV tropes article.

click "relations to other media", 8th topic: "The series is set in the same universe as The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya and Ferb is actually a Humanoid Alien Interface"

anyway, you should keep this up!
iheartwinky chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
well now. Candace has switched brains with a platypus, now Haruhi? Hmmm... And Phineas seemed to switch with Koizumi... and Jeremy... I son't feel safe saying Kyon. All and All. Lavender.
SN 1006 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I'm so hooked on this story.
The Operator chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You should have put this in the crossover section with Haruhi Suzumiya so that people can tell what crossover this is.
jster1983 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Wait what does that mean they only spot the loop one time out of a 100? Does that mean the other 99 times they don't remember anything? Please explain it.
Phinbellafan2298 chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Okay, this story reall got me interested. I love it. And whoa! I never looked at Candace other than a simple teenager, but you, you opened up something about Candace even if it's just a fanfic. Oh, and I read the grave of candace flynn. I was wondering though, why was it rated M? Oh well, you got your own reasons. Please update soon, but take time, I know how frustrating it is to be forced to update.
weirdgirl332 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Interesting story, I like this theory about Candace. I do hope you update this story. I would really like to know what happens next.
Lancelot Varianter chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
No way. A Haruhi based Phineas and Ferb fan fic? This is amazing. I didn't think anyone else in this fandom had even heard of it. I shall keep this in my alerts. So Phineas and Ferb are the Time Traveling with Esper Origins and Jeremy mixes both Kyon and and Koizumi. An interesting mixture.
IzzieGS chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Ok. Cool story. Candace? God? What? That part just confuses me. Other than that, this is cool.

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS