Reviews for And I Still See You in My Dreams
penguinsrascute chapter 1 . 7/5
This is one beautiful story i dont even know how to put it in words but you are an amazing writter
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
You gave me chills. That story was absolutely mesmerising... And absolutely fantastic. Thank you for writing such a beautiful, fabulous story :)
mika chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Just wanted to tell you that this is one of the best stories I've read in a while. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. The ending made me cry, as expected.
getdownfromthere chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I can't stop the tears. That was probably the best story I've ever read. You are a gifted writer.
quin3218 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
omg! i cant even deal right now! this story is so beautiful. one of the best ive ever read. what you did with it is amazing. youre incredible talented! never stop writing. ]
danrdarrenc chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Holy cow. This is an absolutely stunning fic.
Dome chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
The perfect fic to read after 5x01
Perfect fic is perfect
nemari chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This story is simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
is the best fanfion I've ever read in my whole 3
Enid Black chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh my gosh... I don't really have words... I've been reduced to a puddle of Awwww and goo at "Oh, there you are, I've been looking for you forever". I haven't read anything so romantic and sweet and achingly wonderful in a while in the Klaine Fandom... this goes straight to my favourites AND I will keep it in my Kindle so I can read it whenever I want.

It's absolutely wonderful...

Thank you!
emlovesyouu chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh my god this entire story was beautiful and wonderful and amazing but then the epilogue and I just gahhh the staircase scene near reduced me to a small puddle of feels on the ground. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! xo
TheSuperMana chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is a beautiful piece of fiction. As someone who has grown up in a culture where reincarnation is a much abused cinema plot line, I must say - you have blown me away with this story. I think the way you have handled the Collin/Kurt transitions is exquisite and the overall tone of this work, sweet with a touch of melancholy just warms the cockles of my heart.

And I absolutely love you for adding that epilogue.

Its a beautiful, beautiful thing.
Copper Oxide chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
So much beauty wrapped up into one little story! I thought the character portrayal was really spot on as they can often deviate a fair bit in AUs, but you did the whole shebang justice. I'm a bit shocked that this little gem hasn't swept through the fandom yet, but here's hoping it does eventually because I thought it was really quite fantastic. This is my favorite sort of soulmate AU and it's always a joy to see it done well :')
basanoda chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh. My. God. This is the best story I've ever read, no doubts about it. Just... wow. Oh wow. I'm utterly speechless. I can't even begin to describe how amazed I am. When Kurt and Blaine both started to realize what was happening, I was literally screaming in my head. You are fantastic, no other word for it. If you changed the characters/Daltons name, you could publish this, and h my word. I would buy copies of this for all my friends. I would literally force everyone to read this. Again, wow. Just, wow.
hobbitkisses chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is absolutely beautiful. There are people that just are talented in writing, and you're definitely one of them. I don't know what to say. I'm in love with this story!