Reviews for Sadness or Happiness
That's so sad, how Aisha died! T_T
MagicBeauty chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
this is great! sad ending tho Q _Q
Eruyukiru chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Eeeeeeeeh O.O it's freaking so sad i'm crying make an another chapter and a happy ending or something like that 'cuz i think i'm gonna... DIIIIIIIIIE D:
Guest chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Why is it so sad.; -
drist chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
nice story, love it 3 3 3
MynyonZ chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
nice but sad
MapleSword chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
It's very I mean VERY (I had to to put in big letters that's how good it is) good and *sniff* a little sad... But other than one little sad part it was awesome!
BlueKnight chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
ahh i see :D
so its not an ending like in the movies when they show tthere will be a 2nd movie for that one ö.ö
ok so far the story was good but you were so into it that you forgot rena and the others? XD
well whateva i hope your next story will come soon ;D
mystery guy P chapter 12 . 9/15/2012
i luv this story, but its kinda cheesy at the end. if you do make a sequel, try and make it so that NONE of the character die, and what heppened to rena and eve and raven in the last few chapter? thats a mystery to all ur fans.
o0Rin0o chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
You are not too dumb... it's just me, I wasn't clear on it... well Rena and them didn't come to help because of I guess I've forgotten about them and too caught up on the Elsword x Aisha... and also Aisha dead because she sacrifice herself to die along with Elsword... but (here comes the spoiler for the sequel!)Aisha's mother come and saved Aisha and Elsword... you may probably not get what I am trying to say... you might probably think that isn't Elsword dead?... Ya he's dead but... I'll can't tell u just yet... You'll have to find out yourself on the sequel...
RIN
BlueKnight chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
i suppose its a bad ending? D:
i dont get it really what punishment does she mean?
and why didn't rena and the others helped them? XD
did aisha died cause of her injury? ö.ö
sry im too dumb to get this ._.
BlueKnight chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
Nice story rin you should write more elsword ff :D
small notice:
i think its correcter if you write okaa-san not ogaa-san and oto-san not odo-san XD
you musn't do this but i think its like this
sry for my bad english and i hope to see a new story of you soon :D
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Dont quit writing this story plz update soon :(