Reviews for Logic of Steel
ELLI.1773 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
It's a great story. Are you going to write more? Please do!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Dubious...
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
this was brilliant and a real treat thank you for writing it
lilo202 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I laughed when I read how almost everybody manipulated Hiccup so he would start his journey XD
vXVIKINGXv chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
brilliant it was i did not want it to end maybe you should make it more than a one shot though because it was that good
Cilone chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It would be wrong to say that this story just beautiful, I can't think of a word to describe how amazing it is. I love it so much. This was so exciting and wonderful to read, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story.
Azul Ocean chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Very clever twist at the end, methinks. I thought this was very well-written, and a logical extension. I loved the wood nymphs!
beadwork chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
so much potential... i love the fact that movieHiccup is going to learn swordfighting.
DawnoftheNutter chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
*applause* Well done! I love how everyone was just slightly odd. Only thing I was confused about if Flashburn was an old (strong) man pretending to be fragile and weak, or a middle aged Norseman with blonde hair and the works...imagery shifted somewhere in the middle of the story-could of been both...'dunno. I loved everything else.
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Nice story good job!
Unknownmusic chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Love it :) Too bad you're not going to make it a full story. It would have been so fun to see his time under Ambidextrous :D
NixKat chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very interesting.
Prongslette94 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
a little too word-y and confusing for me at the beginning, dunno why ._. BUT! It was awesome! I loved it :3 Awww I want to read "How to Steal a Dragon's Sword" already-! You meannie, you made me want to read the rest of HTTYD in the middle of the final exams frenzzie! xD!Anyways, a very nice long shot ;D! Camicazi was awesome, plotting w/Flashburn and Stoic xD LOL
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
If Hiccup found out, he'd hate being manipulated like that, but he does kind of make it easy, doesn't he? ;

Interesting little story. I'd actually like to see it broken up a bit. It took me a while to get through it just because there's so much there. ; Normally I'm all for long chapters, but in this case I think the story would benefit from being broken up. :)
Eyes Wide Open 2010 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Okay...

First of all, thank you for putting new words out into the world.

I can see now what you've been working on for some time.

Thank you for crafting a story that is the following:

Seamless - the level of activity present throughout the entire chapter led me to attempt to read this treatise in its entirety. I tried without success. There was action, there was introspection, there was detail, there was character development.

And you managed to make it play together in a tight cohesive package.

Believable - even though you mentioned (and introduce with the Dryads) various mythical creatures, your use of them in this short story (too long for a chapter) is considered commonplace. Almost matter of fact. The fact that your story contains robbers that know how to dispatch these mythical creatures shows the time and effort you spent to logically create this new world.

Action - this is by far your best description of a fight in any of your stories. What sealed it for me was how you had Hiccup pick up (quickly) that fighting involves not only the body but the mind, the spot 'between the eyes'. Having Hiccup take up a non-traditional, soft-style, non-Viking approach to defending himself points out his willingness to LISTEN (or observe) to people around him such as Flashburn.

Intricacy - there are more plots going on this story than I can count. Hiccup in a medieval version of 'The Bachelor'. Cami as a prankster extraordinaire. Astrid and the others on a Journey. Hiccup in his own version of 'The Amazing Race'. The various messages relayed between Cami, Stoick, Flashburn and Hiccup. All of this leads the reader to try to determine where this will all go.

Loved the message board.

Also, I enjoyed the dig at Framherja too.

A question, you mentioned that the story introduces book-FlashBurn to movie-Hiccup/Toothless. How are the devices and creative flow present in the story related to the book? It appears that your style has changed (developed) from your other stories and I am curious to see what caused it.

So all in all this is another wonderful story that you have started and look forward to new chapters here and in your other works as well.

Best,