Reviews for Logic of Steel
maddmann1991 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
great story, wondering if u r goin to continue it or make a sequal for it.
ELLI.1773 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
It's a great story. Are you going to write more? Please do!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
this was brilliant and a real treat thank you for writing it
lilo202 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I laughed when I read how almost everybody manipulated Hiccup so he would start his journey XD
vXVIKINGXv chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
brilliant it was i did not want it to end maybe you should make it more than a one shot though because it was that good
Cilone chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It would be wrong to say that this story just beautiful, I can't think of a word to describe how amazing it is. I love it so much. This was so exciting and wonderful to read, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story.
Azul Ocean chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Very clever twist at the end, methinks. I thought this was very well-written, and a logical extension. I loved the wood nymphs!
beadwork chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
so much potential... i love the fact that movieHiccup is going to learn swordfighting.
DawnoftheNutter chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
*applause* Well done! I love how everyone was just slightly odd. Only thing I was confused about if Flashburn was an old (strong) man pretending to be fragile and weak, or a middle aged Norseman with blonde hair and the works...imagery shifted somewhere in the middle of the story-could of been both...'dunno. I loved everything else.
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Nice story good job!
Unknownmusic chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Love it :) Too bad you're not going to make it a full story. It would have been so fun to see his time under Ambidextrous :D
NixKat chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Very interesting.
Prongslette94 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
a little too word-y and confusing for me at the beginning, dunno why ._. BUT! It was awesome! I loved it :3 Awww I want to read "How to Steal a Dragon's Sword" already-! You meannie, you made me want to read the rest of HTTYD in the middle of the final exams frenzzie! xD!Anyways, a very nice long shot ;D! Camicazi was awesome, plotting w/Flashburn and Stoic xD LOL
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
If Hiccup found out, he'd hate being manipulated like that, but he does kind of make it easy, doesn't he? ;

Interesting little story. I'd actually like to see it broken up a bit. It took me a while to get through it just because there's so much there. ; Normally I'm all for long chapters, but in this case I think the story would benefit from being broken up. :)