Reviews for And Our Dad Was Leonard Church
ciTohCysP chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Delta is so cute! w Is Maine just gonna go on a killing spree now? Awww... I wanted to meet Theta since you do Delta so well! I dont think he was OOC at all!
ciTohCysP chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
YEAH! GO TEX! BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF LEONARD! D'X I am happy beyond belief that their dad got what was coming to him after all that! Great job on emotional impact!
The Oracle of Ages chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
I love the story; some grammar and spelling mistakes (accidental, but you might want to fix them), but otherwise, it' awesome!
A. Nonymous chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I'm sorry to say that this story felt really empty for me. You had an interesting concept, but it didn't seem to go anywhere out of a need to keep it just like the show. One of the pros of AUing something is that you get to explore things in a different light, and I felt you could have done that more with the freelancers being siblings. It felt like you set up a bunch of different plot threads (Ie: CT wondering about their mom in the early chapters, Wyoming at York's funeral in the later ones, the AI being the Freelancers' kids in general) but never actually did anything with them. You sort of locked yourself in with following season 6's plot line, and that really limited where you could have gone with this story, which I think could have been a lot of interesting places.

That being said, it was a well written story, and you definitely have a lot of good ideas. I look forward to seeing where you'll go with your writing.
FuruCorn123 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
You did a great job there! And I hope you do something like this again.
ROOCIS chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
That was great! Too bad the other AI (the kids) have to suffer the same fate as their cousin Sigma. I mean they didn't do anything, Sigma on the other hand, he was just as evil as in the show (loved that part about him). Hope there's a sequel. :)

ROO out!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
cool
glittering wolf chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
That's kind of messed up. It was a good story, but it was messed up. I wish you luck with your new stories, and I will now go cry quietly in a corner because you wrote this sad ending so very epicly.
kcrb0202 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I feel bad for the kids that stubid never ending cycle if any of them have kids it will probably start all over. I still like how incorporated the stuff that actually happened in redvsblue. You are welcome this was a great story to read I also can't get enough of the freelancers and the A. I.s.
kcrb0202 chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
I like how every thing went and O'Malley just made me giggle. Sigma is creepy
kcrb0202 chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
AAAAAAWWWWW That was so cute I can't pick a favorite :)
kcrb0202 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
I love this story and I like how you you male some of the things that happened in the show to the story how you tweek every thing. I also like how you sort a in a way went in to Souths head.
kcrb0202 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I had to go and watch recovery one mini series just to know what you were talking about. XD O like where the stories going. )
kcrb0202 chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Poor Delta I feel like I'm going to cry again. I don't what I would do if I lost one of my older sisters.
kcrb0202 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Some of them end up with a good life and others are having trouble. The eyes thing with Maine is genius to me. ChurchxTex XD
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »