Reviews for Zero
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Oh my Creator. . . If this was a oneshot, I think I'd follow 0 example and jump off a tall object. Maybe. . . . . .keep it up!

Liliana Dragonshard
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
9! how could you!
Merp chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Keep on writing. You're good at it and I wanna see where this goes. Don't you dare NOT to upload another chapter. Seriously.
samanthatm chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
sweet
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
I really enjoy this. This is my top 9 story EVER! You have a nack for this you really do. Please hurry up with the next CHPTR, cause I can't wait another minute! :-) :-)
Tapix chapter 22 . 11/7/2012
Oh my god aaaaaah this is one of the best fics I've ever read never stop all of these pairings are gorgeous ;-;
Guest chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
If you don't write another one I'll send Liam Nesson after story is awesome!
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
About bloody time! Five and Nine deserve each other! I'm soo glad you've updated the story now! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SkullWitch57 chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
YOU UPDATED! :D

Poor 0. I feel so sorry for her and 6.

Yay for 5 and 9 confessing their feelings for each other! (_)
5x10 Love chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
DUDE! It's about time this story got updated! It's a good thing you've got the Movie House 'Punks on deviantART, or I would have thrown a riot or something! Lol!

Okay, about the MHP, I just have to say that my dancing career (Yes, I dance) hasn't been the same since I've heard of them. I giggle uncontrollably whenever my teacher counts us in and says, "5-6-7-8". Then, whenever I do good on a step, I whisper to myself, "39 would be proud," or vice versa when I "feck" up. (THANK YOU FOX!) I also did a tribute to Bunny in Hip-Hop class...I put my fingers behind my head so it looks like bunny ears for my opening pose. XD

Anyway, loved this chapter. Glad this story didn't become another unfinished one that's floating around in the Emptiness of this fandom. I used to be a little weird about 5x9, but you've certainly changed that! Moar, please! Moar!
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
Oh my god I was crying, this chapter was so amazing! I very much love this story and I sincerely hope that you write more! Though, I suppose you have to or else 5 will never realize that 9 loves him!
Invader Ivy chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
D'awww..
Athena Eudialyte Vewlpoer chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
You were right, this was defiantly what I needed. Thanks fot this chapter. I love that song. I love this story :-D
Saralovedefender chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
The name of the song is the title right ? ;( It's just so beautiful xc
SkullWitch57 chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
YAY! She got better! But they still have to take out the Doctor. I can't wait to see how this ends.