Reviews for Complicated Battle
IreneWolf chapter 9 . 5/12
you should totally update this
cherubs007 chapter 9 . 1/14
oh fuck! just when it was getting to them romancing! dude, please write this and update! please! i fucking loved it! please write the rest of the stories!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2016
OMG what a great fic. But do you have any plan to update soon. Please update ASAP. Can't wait for jakeward romance with all volturi drama.
Jakeward lover chapter 9 . 2/9/2016
Love the story it's different . But when we are going to have a jakeward romance with hot and dashing Edward and cute little jacob not so little but according to his age . please please please update soon.
jakeward lover chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
Awww...when will be the next time. It's 2016. Please update soon. Can't wait for the next. Jacob didn't know that he imprinted on Edward. That means the thought of Jacob became true. Soon he will become a shifter & then fall in love with Edward which is already happening & then become pregnant.
unicorn55 chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
I like this take on things. Interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ominous07 chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Hey, I'm glad to see another update, although I'm late in reading it. I would've read it sooner, but I've been really busy lately. Anyways, I really liked the chapter and can't wait to see what happens next. I love this story. You mentioned something about getting as much done before your freshmen year of college and in my experience I think that's a good idea. College is a lot more work than high school and I wish I would've done that with my story. Lastly, did Jacob just imprint on Edward?
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
Seems like Sam feels threatened. He just imprinted on Edward didnt he?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
Oh my Volturi! I'm jumping off the walls of just waiting for the next update! Please update soon! Ta-Ta
veronicka chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
This story is very interesting so far. It's original and has a bit of mystery. It has a lot of potential and I hope you decide to continue it.
Happy writing.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
I like how you wrote chapters one though eight. I liked that you decided to do something different with it. I look forward to reading more.
MewnWolfGirl chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
Thank you for updating! It's so good! Keep up the awesome writing!
Ominous07 chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
Hey, it's been a while since I've been on the Twilight fandom and I completely forgot about this story, but I love it. The last i read it was before I had my own account, so I had no idea you updated again. Can't wait to see what happens next. Oh, I have a question. Are Nicole and Kara really sisters or is it like the Cullens who are like brothers/sisters? If they are, they aren't really twins right, because on your information thing on them it said they were born a year apart.
KxZ fan chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
update soon :D
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
Oh snap. Hes a hybrid. Will the tribe be able to help through his transformation? Will the cullens help with james and his coven?