Reviews for A Game of Equals
cherished143 chapter 9 . 9/15
What a great chapter! Your writing is so fantastic! Not only was it super hot, but you're ability to draw out the emotions in the scene is very impressive!
Addicted1 chapter 17 . 2/6
YAY! Really wasn't sure which way you would go, but this was the outcome I was hoping for!

LOVED the bit with the fez. From the Doctor twirling, to Melody walking a bit farther from him than usual, to the bonding over getting the fez overboard.

So. Many. Feels.

Liked the Doctor/Rose chat. That was very good.
Loved Donna intervening for them.

Still enjoying the Royal Highnesses. I'm all about Rory as King. He'd be grand.

I really like that everything isn't magically fixed. Melody still has a way to go. That realism makes the note of hope you weave through this chapter resonate more strongly with me.

Thank you so much for this story. This is the first novel-length (way to go!) River/Doctor story I've read, and it was so good that I finished it in under 24 hours. I'm worried you've set the bar too high for any other fic I may try to read.

Great plot and honest characters-thank you!
Addicted1 chapter 16 . 2/6
The Doctor's new plan was excellent. Loved Amy's "I'm the Queen" moment.

Broke my heart at the end there, but it was perfect. Couldn't have been any other way.
Addicted1 chapter 15 . 2/6
Liked the way you skipped through time showing up key moments.

Really liked the relationship between River and Nine.
Addicted1 chapter 14 . 2/6
The TARDIS! YAY! This surprised me, because I figured it was the Aston Martin-I like that it has two equivalents.

Really enjoyed the jailbreak and Donna's skepticism.

The conversation between Nine and River twisted my heart. (Well done.)
Addicted1 chapter 13 . 2/6
Great intro for 009!
Addicted1 chapter 10 . 2/6
Great reunion! Can't wait to see how their one-on-one goes!

Love that John left River something to work with and I love that River called Rose.

I really like how all of your characters feel like complete people. Rose isn't just jealous of River or just loyal to her partner or just committed to her work. She is all of those things and more-like a real person. I love the complexity you bring to each character and to the web of relationships.
Addicted1 chapter 9 . 2/6
I like how you adapted Tennant's exit from the show. I didn't see that coming and it works seamlessly.

You describe emotions so well that I was (and still am) completely with the Doctor and River here.
You write Mess so well! I love it!
Addicted1 chapter 8 . 2/6
Awesome twist. Excellent.
I've really enjoyed the secrets on both sides of the River/Doctor relationship.

Great use of Vestra.

Hot kiss. You write attraction really well. It's particularly gratifying in this story because the situation/feelings are so messy and complicated. It's very fun to read!
Addicted1 chapter 7 . 2/6
Oh my gosh. I love Supportive Doctor and the Team-ness of River and the Doctor here.

I enjoyed the appearance of Mickey and Martha, which is a credit to your writing, because I didn't enjoy them much on the actual show.

Oh, and Donna Noble as an M is perfect. That is as the world should be!
Addicted1 chapter 6 . 2/6
I am loving this story. I don't usually get into AUs, because they feel too removed from the show for me, but I'm submerged in this one. The characters feel like the same people I know and love, and I'm engrossed in the mystery of the conspiracy and River's past. (So hope River gets to disembowel the evil head woman.)

I love the shifting dynamics and the PULL between the Doctor and River.

Jack and River's bromance makes me happy and is something I would have LOVED to see on the show.

Also love the Rory/River/Amy dynamic at the end of this chapter. Good fun and fits the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I'm not even onto the second chapter and I'm completely in love with it! This is fantastic! I'm just sorry I didn't fing this sooner.
Kuma Dzurui chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
Bwahahahaha such an awesome story. I truly enjoyed it and how you portrayed the characters. I'm sure that it will be remembered and read many many times more by various people. With that said i thank you for all the time that you put into this and i eagerly await more of your stories.
shiho59 chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Winged Peach chapter 17 . 2/19/2015
That was so perfect and beautiful. I am I don't know! Speechless!