Reviews for A Game of Equals
shiho59 chapter 8 . 5/12
excellent
Winged Peach chapter 17 . 2/19
That was so perfect and beautiful. I am so...so- I don't know! Speechless!
Winged Peach chapter 6 . 2/16
Oh my goodness, this fan fiction is so good! I am completely engrossed. I love how you are linking the characters together and making it so intricate. I can't wait to keep going!
I read this fix and loved it. River was badass and I liked how her and ten had a kid and the doctor just welcomed melody. I enjoyed this very much thanks for sharing
clahh chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
I read it all in one seating. Just lovely. Any chance you will write another Epilogue about their married life? PLEEEEEEEEASE?
Suelias chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
I can't stand 007, and I could have never imagined eleven as a double o agent... but I LOVED this story. You did justice to all the characters, even though I'm still trying to figure out how Rory of all people decided to be a spy.
You progressed the story flawlessly, had the right amount of romance, mystery, action and humor, made beautiful use of the show's quotes, made me love nine even more. What more can I ask for?
Bravo!
BurgundyHope chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
This was absolutely brilliant! :D Honestly, I believe that this is potentially the best Doctor Who fanfic I have read-and it doesn't even take place in the real Doctor Who universe! The characters and plot were executed perfectly, and the way you integrated all of the characters and references to the show was astounding, creative, and highly intelligent. I would be reading and thinking to myself that a certain event or person couldn't possibly fit into the story, but then you would bring it up and I would think "Of COURSE that's how it fits!"

I could go on, but suffice it to say, I LOVED A Game of Equals. Thank you for such a well-written, accurate, intelligent, suspenseful, beautiful story :)
Hallolo chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
Hello!
Wow! I'm not usually one for AUs but this! This fic is awesome! Thank you so much for writing it! It's a wonder how you wrote everyone perfectly while complying with the AU setting!
Thanks again
Hallolo
AmateurWriter22 chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
This was absolutely amazing. Definitely one of my most favorite AU fics. I loved how you weaved all the canon elements into this while having your own brilliantly done universe. It was well written, the characters were very in character, and the plot was wonderful. I spent countless hours reading this and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for this wonderful story. :)
Serafina chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
That was absolutely amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please write more, a back story with 9 or 10 would be amazing. But honestly, I am completely content with this. I haven't even checked if you have written more.
lovecomyes17 chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Goodness this was delightful to the end! I thoroughly loved it! Great job :) River and the Doctor are just too adorable!
Kina Kalamari chapter 17 . 11/15/2013
This was honestly, amazingly, spectacularly, stunningly, wonderfully amazing. (That enough adjectives for you?) The way you worked in plots and quotes and situations and characters from the canon, while at the same time weaving together a fascinating story that would have kept me riveted even had it not featured some of my favorite characters on the planet... I can't even express how much admiration I have for a feat like that.

I'm not really sure what else to say. I have so many feels toward this story right now that I'm having trouble putting them into any sort of cohesive order. Your characterizations were brilliantly spot-on, your balance of heartache and suspense and humor and fluffiness was perfect, your descriptions were detailed and intense (possibly too detailed and intense for me at points, but that's another story), and your prose felt natural and great.

In short, I loved this. I will never count the hours of my life that I spent reading this story as hours wasted. :)
TotallyMarriedHer chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I recently discovered this story. It truly is amazing. The combination of characters, elements from the Bond universe and the Who universe is fantastically done, you've woven it all into a brilliant plot. Melody, the Silence's motive and John Smith were great elements.
The pace and the dialogue is great. Everything is just so good. The shocks and revelations like the captures, River's real motive, Rory's 'death', the end of the last but one chapter. I loved Jack and River's friendship, too.
A perfectly crafted story, one of my favourites and the best AU I have read.
GeekChicKid chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Finally
GeekChicKid chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I love this. It perfectly captures the characters. Bravo!