Reviews for The Sky Cries for You
Adrian chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
This is one of the best klonoa stories I have ever heard in forever! The story is a complete work of art. I hope you soon find a great ending. To be honest it kinda sounds like something that would be I the klonoa series.
SorcererTech chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
This story is fantastic. The descriptions, the concepts, the ideas, everything is so brilliantly fleshed out. The characters are properly written and everything just seems to fall into place. It's mesmerizing and, well, melancholy. Spectacularly done.

As it is, I don't know if there's anything more you can really do with this story. I know it's been about 3 years since you've last updated it, but despite the currently ending, everything seems to be wrapped up quite nicely in a little bundle of emotions that reflects everything that the story is trying to communicate.

I don't know if you still post stories, or even still use this account, but I can say, with certainty, that you have impressed me. Thanks for an amazing read.
DreamerAwaken chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
I love this! Please continue ;A;
Rangertamer chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Interesting story about that world in between.
Thegiantgigaklonoafan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This story is amazing, perfect... In fact, I think it's the best King of Sorrow fic in the community (I reeealy like KoS and Klonoa). I'm really suprised why this has other reviews since you uploaded it. It's really sad towards the end, I personally would want to see them together again... but it may disturb the whole thing of being depressing, waiting, linear sort of thing (I'm not very good at explaining things *English in general*). Anyway... your choice; is my choice.