Reviews for For You, Unchanging
mysterious person101 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Yay! So when will that be? :)
Boykinlizzy chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Thank you for the update. ;)
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Kaoru and Kenshin forever!
awesome chapter
Sincerely The Sign Painter
kokoronagomu chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
so now he has to drag her around to every assignment and back, that's better than her being left alone. only hope kenshin taught the guy who grabbed her a lesson and incapacitated his ability to do it again.
Boykinlizzy chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Are you still wrighting? You won't leave it like that will you? Please wright more.
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
i think after i shut down the operation would be to find out if my friends knew where the place got their 'entertainers'. what's going to happen to the women (back before the westernization happened after the bakumatsu and later into the meiji morals were quite different. being a licensed taiyu, oiran or koushou were acceptable but usually indentured occupations and many wealthy men would purchase the contract of an 'entertainer' and marry her... read the book 'shogun' or watch the miniseries where it alludes to one such situation, it's a really good read and beautiful film).

this was truly a fortuitous circumstance.
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
i worry about alcoholism... hopefully she can get the better of these guys. then again the one guy at least wouldn't have let the other girl get away if he was any good.
YurikoMinamoto chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
OMG! I'm so excited for the next chapter. I wish u could have made it longer though :( but its still really good. Please update soon.
Royal Orchid chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Ack! The chapter is soo short, I wish it was longer. But great job! I can't wait for the next update.
QueenPotatos chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Hi!
The story is great ) But I find the chapter really too short! I like long chapter soooorry...I know it's not easy to keep on doing

See you for chapter 6 very soon I hope )
YurikoMinamoto chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I feel like crying too. Poor kaoru :'(
I'm really curious on the next chapter. please update soon.(-)
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
if it was me would have wanted him to at least tell me goodbye... even if it was going to be very difficult for both. she got to have a nice outing with him but that only would prove to make him more endearing to her... sad.
crimsonlocks chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Poor Kaoru. The one thing she needs most in her life is gone. I look forward to your next update! This story of yours is very captivating!
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
he may not be physically openly affectionate but he shows it quite well if one knows how to see it. sweet!

gin
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
welcome to fan fiction and welcome to 'rk' fandom! \o/

sounds like someone should have grown up and figured that he doesn't always get what he wants... one wonders if there weren't women from more prominent families that would have fit his need better than who eventually became kaoru's mother.

one would imagine that kenshin could always ask if kaoru could accompany him to the capital... at least she wouldn't be left alone. *shrugs* intrigued.

a pleasure,