Reviews for Those who ride the Lightning
The Streak chapter 3 . 9/3
It's Rogue, ROGUE's Gallery
Aurea Winter chapter 14 . 4/22
Oh. My. God
This fic is awesome! The plotline, characters development, EVERYTHING. I'm so in love with this fic! I read it today, I couldn't stop! English is not my first language, but to expand my horizons in the fandom, I decided to look for stories in english, and I'm so happy I did! 'Cuz I found your story and now I'm speechless.
I started reading at 5am (the time I wake up to go to work) and couldn't stop! I read in work, in the bus and after I arrived home until I got to chapter 14 and now I'm waiting for more! Could you please continue the story?
I also loved that you merged Jinx and Linda! I absolutely adored Jinx in the Teen Titans TV show (and I'm a Flinxster since), but I totally don't like when the writers of shows or spin offs change things from the comic/book/original story and I kinda liked Linda too, so when you merged them, I felt like the happiest fangirl ever!
And your story! All the villains, the happenings (at the Flashpoint, I was gasping our for air! So intense!) fits perfectly in the DC multiverse. I really admire you for such an amazing job.
Funny thing is, I almost never read stories that aren't finished, I can't stand waiting for updates (I'm very impatient, which is funny, since I take forever to update. Kinda contradictory) and I thought the story was finished, but it's not, and strangely I'm so glad it isn't! 'Cuz it means there's a whole lot to come! More adventure, story, drama, fun... All of it! And I will be here to read through it with the same energy and happiness I read the previous chapters.
So, could you please continue the story? I know it has been almost 4 years since the last chapter and you probably moved on to the next fandom or so, but this story is really, really good! The way you explore and expand Wally West's life (which, for the matter, is my favorite Flash) is flawless! Your universe is magnificent! Please, pretty please, continue the story!
This is going to my favorites! Doubtless!

Pd. Sorry if my english sucked. As I already said, english is not my first language. That's why I was highly doubting about leaving a review: I didn't want to embarrass myself. But this story is so, so, so good, and i'm so grateful that you wrote such a masterpiece, that I thought "hey, worths the shot". And here I am!
Randamwriter chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY! It is perfect i love Wally West-Flash and i love what you did to Jinx and Linda awesome please update soon. I am sending this fic to all my friends.
FlaringFriendlyLover chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
"Seriously, for being the daughter of a hero, you truly think like a villain sometimes." That and a ton of things, and that I read the first part of the Special, is making me so frustrated because the way you write this makes me doubt so much of who her mom is... But I really adore this fic )
yaoyan chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I had a feeling Jinx and Linda where going to somehow mix together! Because Jai said her mother was always proud of her Indian Heritage and all the things that didn't make sense.
Sofia Michelle chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
And I'm back! And your back! This plot is more complex and more Awesone than season 1! I read in another fanfic about alchemist powers, but it wa that Beast boy had tho ability and it makes sense do to his power to changes is body form and his messed up DNA. Anyways! Love it! But one question in the comics does Iris, Wally West daughter, what happens to her? Does Impulse ever realize the difference between real life and a vide game life? Why are there so many speedsters in this place?!
So yeah can't wai for more!
-Sofia Michelle
Brendan-Mudk chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
Great to see a new chapter! :) Wally is acting like a over-confident fool. Granted, he has reasons to be, but I digress. Right now I'm just wondering when will Bart realize he is not in a game. Great chapter, overall.
nequam-tenshi chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
Is the new girl Christina a character you created or an actual DC character?

I like how the Flash family is taking all of this in stride.
Snowy chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
Cool Bart's in the story
Brendan-Mudk chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Woooot! Bart Allen is now on the show! Awesome! He is my second favorite Flash! (Wally being the first one, obviously :p). I like how you portrayed him. I just noticed one little error. Unlike Wally and Iris, Bart doesn't to read a book multiple times, he has photographic memory. Don't know if you forgot or something. :p keep up the good work :)
HolySnappzors chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Okay, I had nothing against Linda previously but now I hate her guts! She acted like a selfish bitch! I mean there is a criminal organization threatening the lives of millions and all she can think about is herself? Wally and everyone he loves is now in danger and she is all like 'Oh my god! Wally you are such a jerk for risking you life and saving millions! I can't believe I met you, ugh! It's all your fault! Oh my god, you don't like me the same way I like you! My life is ruined!' Like seriously! It's not about you! Get over yourself!
93tillinfinity chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
I have just read "those who ride the lightning" and I can't wait for season 2! I really like how you introduce more characters from the DC Universe, I think that I've learned more about the Flash then I have from just watching cartoons like Teen Titans and JL Unlimited. Keep writing please! Your stories are amazing!
BlackBelt chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Blue Torpedo 6/21/12 ch10

I really like this so update soon! Btw I got this of another story.

On June 23 (According to GTM timing) there will be a BLACK OUT!

Fanfiction is planning on taking down stories. I do not know the specifics but anything over M rated stories will be taken down. It could be yours or one of your favorites, so don't let it happen. FIGHT THE POWER!

On June 23 DO NOT enter the fanfiction site; do not log in, read, or review anything until June 23 is over. Please take part in this and spread the word, for how are we supposed to unleash our imaginations if we are restricted!

Thank you for reading this short rambling and please spread the word and take part in the black out on JUNE 23.

Glacier chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Well, i hear the cookies are pretty low calories! Nicely done ending to the first part. Nice work, you actually portrayed the black flash fairly well. Although there's one problem, usually a speedster /becomes/ the black flash, according to wikipedia, and the issue of the flash comic book it referenced. So he shouldn't have changed costumes. At least, as far as i know. Meh, you still did well. The story overall was great, and it almost could have been actually in continuity, the whole jinx linda fusion thing aside, as far as i could tell.
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
haha! haha! I cannot stop laughing at how Iris said, "That had to be the most cutest and adorable and love sick thing ever!"

The irony of her just popping up after returning home is what is making me laugh.

The way the future Linda/Jinx said "her first try" reminds of of Small Lady (Chibiusa) from Sailor Moon, because Chibiusa travels to her parents' pasts and from her future.

What is the sequel?