Reviews for Astro Boy 3
Chibichibi Astro chapter 23 . 3/24
Listen u need to watch all 50 episodes from the 2003 episodes Reno and skunk...but don't u ever make fun of the I'm warning u *evil glare with black aura* if u dare make fun of him or touch him you'll regret it
Spyro the demonic wolf chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
Omg this chapter made me cry
Reid958 chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
I love it great job there, I can't wait you to do Astro boy 4, don't worry I'll wait...ah I'm waiting ahhhhhh... is it there yet . sorry
DactylionBandit chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Wow this is good I've watched Astro Boy lately and I just can't stop watching it anyway you've done a really great job! (So far!)
Anonymous chapter 24 . 11/7/2013
PLEASE write Astro Boy 4! Your leaving tons of fans hanging! We are starting to think you died again! :D
mackenzy chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
me encantan tus hisorias de astroboy por favor haz una cuarta historia de astroboy
i love astroboy
97kingdomwolf chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
I'm with Astro loki's hair is girly
wolfsurvivor13 chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
Please I'm begging you to do Astro Boy 4! You are leaving the many citizens of fan fiction at a cliffhanger I believe if that was the right word for it. I dunno. o.o Anyway, if was to meet you face to face I would be begging down on my knees. I mean, like you said in the interview, which was totally funny I cried because I was laughing so hard lol, you already have the evil person set up and all. I will try to PM you sometime with what I think are some good suggestions and hope you get back to me. Thanks! You're awesome! ;)

wolfsurvivor13
Beatrice Den chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Umm, yeah. Especially when you don't even reply to any PMs that have been sent to you by a person wondering if you're alive! Don't scare us like that.
Okay, I truthfully wasn't expecting you to do a fourth.
I guess this means goodbye.
im a lucky ducky chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
Haha awesome story, and yay Astro Boy 4! Ideas, hm? How about a baby sitter for lil Ash? She could be a robot hater or liker or just kinda be there XD and you should bring back Reno, i love that kid.

YAY SKUNK hes a badass and i like this 'joker' spin you've put on him :)
Beatrice Den chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
*Screams from happiness and passes out* Ok! I'm back.
I. Can't. Believe. That you are doing another! i'msoooooohappyIcan'twaitI'm- *keeps rambling until someone puts duct tape over her mouth* mmmmMMmumeresewyiohfmmmm (talking under duct tape).

Ok, crazy half of review over. Time to get serious. :D *takes deep breath* I- *bursts out laughing*. Sorry, sorry. I am just so excited! I really didn't expect you to write another. But I'll read it! Take however long you need, as long as you write 1 chapter every 3 months, I'm good with waiting. :D

P.s. This used to be dragonrobotgirl. I changed my pen name, in case I forgot to tell you.
AstroxPhonix chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
Or Astro could be Pheonixs love interest
AstroBoyxPheonix chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
Wow I would give this a 10000000/5 star rating.
Ideas for number 4:
Robotic girl called ashley pheonix... Yes she was a human who died in fire.
Her description/story(maybe):
Age:13
Cause of death: FIRE!BUAHAHA...
Love interest:Reno...?
Best friends: Cora Astro bruss ember conner.
Robot name:ash(I came up with her name before I read this ok so it is not my fault her love interest has the same name as her)
Original side:bad
Her side at the end/middle: GOOD
Also I want to know if nick will ever want to be Astros friend. After all her REALLY misses Toby. I would like to think nick was tobys best friend. I may be a good side story.
AstroGirl101 chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
OMG YEAH A FOURTH STORY! And I'd be more than happy to help you, considering the fact that my summer vacation is right around the corner :) EEKK! I'm so excited!
StormSongz chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
Whoo! AB4! Can't wait. Could you put my OC in there? Her name is Luna, she has black hair with a blonde streak in her bangs, she's around Astro's age and stuff, and she's outgoing, crazy, funny, and kind. :)