Reviews for Once we were young
A for Antechinus chapter 20 . 1/26
Hiya,
Thanks for this fic.
I have only just found Rush and love, love, love Josh/Grace (I don't like the ending of Season 1 at all!).
This is an interesting fic so far, thanks for all the chapters. Is there any chance that you will be continuing the story?
A
K chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
I am glad that they are talking again
K chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Still loving this... the concept is so different. I knew that it couldn't be all smooth sailing though and drama like this was inevitable!
LoveSirPercival chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Oh no! This doesn't look good :/

Good to see a new chapter though, was about to send out a search party :P great as always!
K chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
""She's still getting straight A's…she's just getting more creative about where and when she studies.""

Love this line!
mistaken identiy chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
Keep writing this story is great
K chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
Well written. Not too over the top, but just enough.
Lex chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
I love your story! I stumbled across it a few days ago and I've read it throught twice. It's really well written and I can't wait for you to post more.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
This is a great chapter luv it
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Mabey to put a twist on things you could right it so grace gets pregnant and see how her parents and josh react
Qwerty chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
I totally agree with you Mary and to Abc stop being such a bitch
Mary chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Dear abc,

Nice nickname, did you come up with that all by yourself? To be honest I'm surprised you know the alphabet, without your nickname I wouldn't have realised you did, given the poor grammar of your so called 'reviews'. You also appear to be a bit confused surrounding the function of the review button. So let me help you. As writers, we like feedback. It helps us improve stories, writing styles and it's great to know people are reading. As readers we like letting authors know we appreciate the hard work they put in and if there is something we may like to see or an idea we have. Do you know what ideas are? It's just that I'm not sure if you do because you appear to just repeat the same thing in all your reviews, in different words. And you still managed to not use proper English in any of them. (story is spelt with a y and also has an O in it when you came back for bitchy review number 3, see how I used a numeral there? Yep, that's the correct use of a numeral but I understand if the word 'for' required brain power beyond your scope to type. Also, names start with capital letters, we have these great things called full stops; you should learn how to use them, and all these commas I'm putting in? Just trying to make sure you know they exist.) For someone that hates this story you have reviewed it an awful lot. After the trial run of pointless review number 1, I'm not sure what made you think anyone would give a rats arse about your bitchy review 2.0 but well done for following it up with bull shit the third; I needed more examples of things to put in my new best seller 'how to be a bitch in under 200 grammatically incorrect characters'. I'm all for freedom of speech and I firmly believe people are entitled to their own opinion; it's just that yours is wrong. And rude. So please, if you have nothing nice to say, write it all down in your diary so you can read it back to the only person that cares. Yourself.

Yours coldly,

Mary

P.S. You may have a difficult name that is hard to spell so that is why you decided to use that original nickname of yours. I have a nice idea for you. How about adding a 'D' to the end for dick head?
Qwerty chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
This awesome and don't listen to abc this is the best storie on the website abc if u don't like don't read
KS chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
I am enjoying this still. I find that it is unusual and that is what keeps me wanting to come back and read it.
HeartBradleyJames chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
Great as usual! Don't listen to Abc your writting couldn't get any better :) there are much worse stories, you just have to learn not to read them if your not happy.