Reviews for Copernicus
Aurami chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
This made want to cry... This story absolutely beautiful
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Heart-wrenchingly angsty (though I've realized over the last week or so that it seems to come with any DP fic,), but a beautiful message at the end. I love how it's Fenton doing the comforting and protecting, instead of the other way around.

Beautiful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
This is so freaking amazing. I'm in love with this. I want to print it out and put it on my wall I love it so much. You did an amazing job of embodying the emotions in this fic, and I love the dynamic you have going on.
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I have no words for this, I was crying from the moment you introduced the fentons. I never cry.
Thank you so much!
thisisaccountisnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Omigods that was beautiful! I love it so freaking much! EEEE!
neeniya chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Taking talking to yourself and loving yourself to a whole new level. The entire time I'm reading this I kept imagining what it would be like to actually talk to myself. God that would be so weird.
Really great fic and intriguing concept.
But if they really wanted to prove to their/his parents that Danny's their son in both forms, couldn't they become one again? Even if just for a little bit? (I also believe in the show when they we're playing around with the dream catcher thing that Danny could split himself into two halfas, like both versions of himself could go ghost)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Sadddddddddd DX
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
That was AWESOME! Any chance you can direct me to some stories about danny splitting?
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Wow.
I really love the theme and ideas for this story!
Seriously, I was quite impressed by this.
Keep up the good work! :)
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
This is beautiful. I love this AU.
Oystardiom chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wow. This was beautifully written. It actually brought tears to my eyes it was so good. I love it!
Ileidy chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I though this fic couldn't get better.
It did.
Wow
RestlessRaggedandReckless chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Damn. That was an excellent twist, and quite a profound reminder. Not a dry eye in the house. Well done.
Sulky Shadow chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Fantastic story; the message you presented in this was perfect.
KuroiTama chapter 1 . 8/5/2012