Reviews for Mistakes
Futureheiress chapter 7 . 5/11
omg i have to say I love your story! I love how you had Ben thrown in jail! I hated Ben! also I love how you played Ashley's pregnancy, and how she Delt with Ethan! I loved how even though Amy and Ashley don't have the best sister relationship, that Amy is still protective, and strong willed over Ashley! Amy's there for her when she -though Ash may not admit it- needed her!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
So glad that Rickey came back at the end
Veuve Noir chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
so good
Kswiftie13 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I loved it, you should make a sequel to this story! Please, cause I loved it! :)
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Great ending. :) You should do a sequel. Maybe about John and Sofia in high school?
annabethjackson1 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Very dramatic but really entertaining. So Grace is bulimic,both Amy and Ricky cheated ,and Ashley had an abortion. Damn, this sounds like an episode of Maury lol :)
Kswiftie13 chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
I love it, so adorable! Continue :)
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
A little short... But update soon. And to be honest I really hate that you had Ricky and Grace sleep together. xP
Veuve Noir chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
oh god very good.
Ramyfan chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
I really hope its rickys baby and pls dont make amy go back to ben but why did ricky cheat thats so upsetting but he shouldnt be forgiven easily
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Great but I didn't want Ricky and Grace to happen...update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Aww I didn't want Ricky and Grace to happen! :(
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
rainbowsandsunshine123 chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
I really really really hope its Ben's baby:) Great chapter!
brittvdv chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Well i like the chapter but i didn't want Ricky and Grace to happen i hope you like make it a dream he just had and that they didn't do it. Omg i hope it's Ricky's baby too i just never really liked Ben i think Ricky is just better. And i hope he will be at the hospital on time. Well snyway update soon :D