Reviews for A Pair of Veela
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Definitely going to be following this story!

I look forward to future updates!
Jackie-B-123 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Definitely going to be following this story. _

I look forward to future updates.
vampgirl.95 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
please update soon !
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
please keep going
Martinlutherking'sgirlisrandom chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
yay! Update!update!update. I'll be watching out for that!love your story!this is the first veela story i've read!
kuroninja chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Hi! I like this story :) I know this might be not a what if this is in the story review, but I do like it. I'm having trouble with my own story I'm writing :P I can't wait for the next chapter when you can :)
whskykitty74 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I hope you write more soon! I like how it is turning out so far!
lola chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
update it already!
sexyassassin666 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Hey, I love the story! There aren't nearly enough well written veela!Harry stories, and yours most definitely is one! I like that you've got Harry out of sorts with the whole veela thing, but not completely freaking out over it. As veela, imaginary creature that they are, it would only be natural for them to feel comfortable with their mate and safe with them even if the entire thing was as out of the blue as it was for Harry. I'm glad that you have him as slowly accepting. Too many people have him wigging over the bond, some even have him accidentally rejecting his mate. I'm happy that you haven't done either. I can't wait to read more, and I honestly don't mind waiting for the next chapter. Just please! please do not ever abandon it. It is wonderful, and would be a shame if it was left to be uncompleted. Once again, utterly fantastic.

HonorLynn
Anon chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Keep writing that's all I ask!
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Understandable
MiniFreak101 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Great story ) Can't wait for more.
vampgirl.95 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
please update soon
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Wonder how his friends will react to the news. What about the draco's fri its like he's totally forgotten about them. I really like your story and its quite funny how draco keeps snapping at anyone who comes near his mate.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
ohh nice i love it soo much