Reviews for Her Prison
yay chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow. That's really angsty.
Emmasexual chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
It's really good you are making me love this pairing haha :)
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Review #2 for you!

Wow. So very angsty. I like it though. I can understand why you're proud. It's not completely clear what's going on, but then again nothing's clear when in that sort of a state. Really good, congratulations!

Sabrina
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
5 minutes. Really. It's so good, I can't believe it. I think it's actually pretty deep, y'know? I thought it was a cool piece. Daphne's thoughts -muddled as they are -provide an interesting storyline.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Is it bad if I liked this? Well oh well. I think it perfectly described someone in that situation- your muses did you justice. I especially liked how you described everything as "pretty" in the beginning. One thing I noticed towards the end was "untouched plates" and I assume you meant "places" but that could be easily fixed. Another would be "straw like" versus "straw-like" but I'm far from perfect and just caught it myself. Change it or not, I still thought it was a simply divine little piece there.
Minx of Lynex chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh my my. This is just what the doctor ordered. I don't read many stories that feature Daphne, but this was quite good. I really don't know much about her character and your description of her is very well done. I find myself liking this version of Daphne, very much so. I like that you brought Blaise into this as he is one of my favorite characters, but I was horrified that his actions did that to Daphne, it was very sad. All in all I liked this very much! Thank you for writing it! Great job :)