Reviews for Starships and Spitwads
Anon chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
This was an awesome story! I stayed up way too late reading it lol Thanks for writing it! Everything was awesome and in character! :)
Pitchnight Badger chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
OMG IM DDYYYYIINNGGG! THIS WAS AMAZING! I SERIOUSLY ALMOST SCREAMED IN AGONY WHEN I THOUGHT ZIM LEFT DIB FOR GOOD!

I really like how you made it so Zim needed to eat and sleep like a human without his Pak. I soooo loved how you made it so they were not bffs in a split second, it takes time. Other authors make it so they both are just suddenly best friends after one talk, this was realistic and AMAZING!**
deathbystorm chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
That was awesome! I have been searching for a fic like this for quite awhile and this just hit the spot! Your characterization was amazing as well. Thank you for sharing.
MythNeko chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
That was...that was truly amazing.

I almost found myself crying at the end. You did such a beautiful job with this story.

You kept them in character very well from what I can tell. And the story, brilliantly thought out as well. I am just in awe of how incredible this story is. Thank you for writing this.

You have a talent. So keep up the amazing work!

-Myth
Wintress chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
o.o

That...was an interesting ZADF story...
Wintress chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Now this is beginning to get darker. :P

That's what I liked about this story, the fact it was kind of deep.
Wintress chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
LOL ZIM COOKIES

I had a feeling they were after the black streaks part eheheh

and THEY DID WHAT

WHAT

I DID NOT THINK THEY COULD EVEN THINK OF KILLING ZIM SDL;FKSDL;FKSDFL;K
Wintress chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
wat
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Well written! This was a fun, thoughtful, angsty read. Thanks for sharing it.
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
I- words cannot even begin to- I just- Whoa. 3 (heart)
icecatfire chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
is dib sick? *worried face*
Clawed Galaxy Dragon chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
Ahhh, I'm so glad this story got finished :D Thank you for being an author that actually finishes the work they start- abandoned stories with great potential are so sad :c I kinda like how this story never really resolved into a friendship until the very end- and even then it still seems like more of a "frenemy" status, haha. You kept Zim rigidly in character the entire time, which ended up working really well with his whole denial state of mind. And Dib was great too, right down to the conflicting feelings over saving Earth and how he felt about Zim. This story was so fun to read; good job :)
Brianna16 chapter 21 . 9/25/2012
This ending was perfect!
Aalt-Jackal chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Wonderful. The oocness wasn't too much, the characters fell into their respective rolls, this story was a fantastic read. So sad it had to come to an end, but you wrapped it up nicely. I hope you'll write other stories about the two, just in any scenario, your skill is remarkable. May your nights be long and your dreams wonderful :)
KaylahDemi chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
I'm sad it's come to an end, but good story.