Reviews for Starships and Spitwads
GreenCAT the second chapter 21 . 10/16/2019
i liked the prose, but it feels like if this had been condensed a bit, it would have made for a much more satisfying read.
Still, i DID enjoy it, and its so hard to find good zadf.
thanks!
GreenCAT the second chapter 19 . 10/16/2019
huh, the tallest were almost kind in this chapter... reasonable...
GreenCAT the second chapter 13 . 10/16/2019
that was kind of sweet
icecatfire chapter 21 . 10/15/2019
Cute, dramatic, heartwarming and heartbreaking. :3
icecatfire chapter 10 . 10/15/2019
I once drew a meteor in class when I was falling asleep, I don't remember drawing it too much either. xD So, you're NOT alone on the doing something and not knowing until your done, thing. :p *Huggles Dib*
icecatfire chapter 8 . 10/15/2019
;-; *Huggles Dib*
icecatfire chapter 7 . 10/15/2019
O.o!
icecatfire chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
*Winces in sympathy for Dib* I've had my issues with sleep my self, dude, good luck, Dib. *Hugs*
icecatfire chapter 2 . 10/14/2019
... There could be a LOT of reasons he con't/doesn't sleep. *Musing*
icecatfire again chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
*VERY worried now* O.O ... Dib?
Jeni125 chapter 21 . 8/27/2019
Me pareció encantador el final, siempre me gustó el concepto de Dib y Zim como compañeros viajando por el espacio.
Una de las mejores historias que he encontrado es recomendable
Megxolotl chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
The ending is one of the purest things I ever read. Black eyes and all
RissyNicole chapter 21 . 10/5/2017
I've been thinking about this fic a lot lately. It's so wonderfully heartfelt and original. I love how Zim and Dib interact with each other in a sort of curious, begrudging way. It has an amazingly unique tone that simply can't be replicated. I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just want you to know how much I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Anon chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
This was an awesome story! I stayed up way too late reading it lol Thanks for writing it! Everything was awesome and in character! :)
Pitchnight Badger chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
OMG IM DDYYYYIINNGGG! THIS WAS AMAZING! I SERIOUSLY ALMOST SCREAMED IN AGONY WHEN I THOUGHT ZIM LEFT DIB FOR GOOD!

I really like how you made it so Zim needed to eat and sleep like a human without his Pak. I soooo loved how you made it so they were not bffs in a split second, it takes time. Other authors make it so they both are just suddenly best friends after one talk, this was realistic and AMAZING!**