Reviews for His First Choice
zolmana chapter 9 . 2/10
Oh the plot is getting more intense! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please don't abandon this fic.
MateusMT chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
this story is really good
the plot is interesting and it's very well written
i hope you don't abandon this fic
martian-general-bookworm chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Seras' fight with the assassin was kind of disappointing. for one thing Helena's nail only turned Anderson into a plant abomination and didn't do anything to his bayonets which were both silver and blessed so it would have been nothing that Seras hadn't run into before. If she could handle being turned into a pin cushion by those things then she could handle this loser's dagger. Seeing her so helpless like this was not so much believable so much as it was frustrating because the source material has had her take out much worse threats than this guy.

Also I couldn't help but feel a bit of disbelief when the guards refused to enter the maze because a MONSTER resides inside. They are vampires aka monsters why are they forgetting this?

I do like the story though so keep on truckin'
Nakumare chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
wow, no one has sent a review since your last chapter. I feel I should clarify that your story is not forgotten, and most assuredly not unappreciated. I would just like to say good work, and keep moving forward.
Dhandra chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
I love it plz contiue ur story
SatoshiKyu chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Your tenses change back and forth like crazy, here. You'll go from Third-Person Past to Third-Person Present and back in the span of a single sentence, and then do much the same in the line that follows. There are some other grammatical errors, to be sure, but the lack of a constant tense is the biggest issue I can see.

Third-Person Present: Seras picks up the blood bag, frowning.

Third-Person Past: Seras picked up the blood bag, frowning.

This is a simple sentence, so the changes themselves are simple as well. The difference is in your POV.

Third-Person Present's POV is that of someone not at all a part of what's being read, who is narrating the action in real time, as it's occurring.

Third-Person Past's POV is also that of someone not at all a part of what's being read, but who is narrating the events as if recalling them from memory. The events being narrated are not occurring as you read, they have already occurred.
maymayB chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
I'm digging this fic. Keep going please!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
continue a escrever, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
eu adoro este casal, por isso estarei acompanhando a sua fanfic, abraços
Red LeJester chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Nera, I love your story... I figured a Hellsing story would be first. Alucard and Seras' characters are nicely depicted but there are still some key aspects in their personality that you're missing. Otherwise, this story is freakin' AWESOME!

Hurry up and finish the next chapter, the suspense is killing me!
Ayanami chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
The story is great. However, the trip from Paris to Romania is around 3 hours or less by plane.
Stellar Gal chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I really enjoy the story and all the detail that has gone into it. I look forward to your next update!
WickedxLilxNeko17 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
What a wonderful story! I absolutely love the way you write and how detailed you have gone into the characters personalities. I do hope to read more here soon Most definately one of the good fanfics that I can actually possibly see happening, hehe. Great job and please do continue.
foxgodess07 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
wow that was good update soon.
Major Simi chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
well looks like the assasin got away but we all know that Alucard is very hard to kill, well great chapter