Reviews for That Girl
I like a lot )
Roguestorm84 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
HOTHOTHOTHOT! That was wonderful! And sweet at the same time. Good Job
Kimd33 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I'm happy he told her the truth.
Monnie32 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Great Story
jenny crum chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Great ending to a great story, I am so glad that he told her how he feels and I love how she happily told him that she broke up with Kevin because she was in love with him.
dellaslovinlife chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I enjoyed this. Can't wait to read more from you :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
That's exactly the conclusion this story needed. thanks for sharing.

I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to reading Kevin's pov.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
It had better not end right there. Holy hannah. These two need to talk and Derek needs to know Pen is now truly free to love him. I actually feel bad for Kevin though. Gag.
Eliza-angel chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Enjoyed? Hell, yes!

Great work! Perfect little story you shared with us here.

Thank you! ;)
CareBehrsGem chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Again, the fact that you write in complete sentences and you know the difference between their, there and they're, you aren't afraid to capitalize proper nouns, etc. just makes everything that much easier to read.

It is a nice ending. I would have liked to see you delve a bit more into Hot Stuff's POV. Surely he has some internal dialogue/debate with himself.

All in all, I won't lie when I say I was checking my phone to see if you had updated the story so I could read it. Thank God for the smartphone. I look forward to reading more of your future offerings. I would love to see you write a longer story than just one or two shots. I understand that those are really hard to do and take a huge amount of commitment on the writers part. But if you keep writing like this, I'll be happy to continue to read and comment/review!

Thanks again for your hard work!

CBG
penelopereid chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
MORE!
Monnie32 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Will there be more
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
You have to continue this. Don't just leave us there.
krisphoenix chapter 1 . 3/31/2012