Reviews for The mummy A supernatural AU
pretty good
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
UPDATE MY LOVE, UPDATEEEEE
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
i will contue to review every day till you up date and by this time next still no update i will review 2 times a day
Jbeanz950 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
please update soon! i really love what you're doing with this its a really good mix of the two stories :)
shaggimurder chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
This is so good and wonderful, can't wait for Dean and Cas to get there! Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work! :3
crimsonlove4evr chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
I just love this story! Keep up the great work
SD2005 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
I I hadn't reviewed it I am sorry. Great chapter. Love how you threw in the tench coat that is oh so Cas lol great job on another good chapter :)
shaggimurder chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
YES OF COURSE TO BE CONTINUED! ARE YOU CRAZY! THIS IS BRILLIANT! XDDD
SD2005 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Please do continue you have me pulled in lol it would totally suck if you just stopped leaving me hanging. Food chapters btw
BlackInkling chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
YES CONTINUE YOUR CLIFFHANGERS ARE MURDERING MEEE
SeraphimXII chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
o_o I'm confused. But still interested. I hope you update soon.

XII
crimsonlove4evr chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Argh cliffhangers stink lol I love this story. It really makes me want to watch the movie (Netfix doesnt have it though) anyway can't wait for the next chapter.
Helen chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Keep going! Keep going! For love of the LORD! Keep going!
SD2005 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Pretty good so far. Cool thing you did to ruby in this story. I would like to see where your story is headed . I will continue to read this story as long as you write it. Like Cas' role in this story makes him as mysterious as him being an angel.