Reviews for Dancing With Myself
horseluvr4 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Also amazing. I love His Dark Materials, and I absolutely adore Artie, so this was a pleasant surprise!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Yep. Completely crying. I feel like this fic actually discussed the idea of finding strength in the way you ARE not the way everyone EXPECTS YOU to be in a way that I've never seen before. It made me feel that Artie was strong, and that he can fly but in a way that most people won't understand.

Poor Tina. Who doesn't really get it.

Not to knock the poor author of HDM,(Because they were wonderful) but I feel like I understand daemons better from these fics than I really did by the end of the HDM.

I love these.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I don't normally read Glee fics that aren't about Klaine, but I saw this in the crossover section and it perked my interest. Now I'm really glad I gave it a chance, because it delved into Artie's mind in a way that I haven't seen before. That's the main reason I love HDM crossovers; the presence of daemons always adds some more personal to the story, if that makes sense.

Is there any chance of you sharing the other New Directions daemons? I'm really curious now.