Reviews for Samsara: He Who Will Establish Peace and Order
Saint of vice koncor chapter 8 . 11/23
Uhhhh either rock Lee or naruto picked one or the examiners are just too lazy to care also a lot of miswording early on but so far so good
I actually really like some of the humourous paths you've taken throughout the story, and Naruto's slow character development. But c'mon...you had a sentence where Naruto asks Tayuya to correct her sentence and yet it still remains "must have been sucked." I've noticed many instances of redundant verbs for the past tense, such as using did when you already have a verb in the past tense. Other than those issues, good story.
Shadddow chapter 33 . 10/19
wtf black screen
meh, the end was way too cheesy
saying killing bad guys is useless is like saying eating before working out is useless, eat up so you have the energy to work out, in other words, kill the bad guy so you can fix the problems he caused.
misuky7 chapter 39 . 9/28
This was absolutely amazing. I never actually put any thought into the Rikudō Sennin legends and such. Now I am scrolling through the Naruto wiki trying to re-learn every name and face from like near two decades ago. I loved the One-Eighty demeanor Naruto shows in this opposed to how he acts in the canon or other fics and I just cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
Damn that was hilarious
Sefera chapter 12 . 8/20
I can't load chapter ten, don't know why. Vary good story, anyways.
HatedSociopath chapter 1 . 8/10
this grammar is killing me lol
Guest chapter 33 . 12/17/2015
it all makes sense now! the meaning of life! RAMEN!
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Very interesting
Thekingofpwn chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
I like the fanfiction though there are a few things with it. Along with the numerous grammar and spelling mistakes in the preliminaries Tenten was fighting Temari, yet somehow. Temari won. And Tenten lost, to someone else. In the number choosing, Naruto got #2 and so did Lee? Sorry if i offended you, i just thought you wanted to know about these mistakes and possibly fix them. Thanks.
Destiny's Bond chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
For chapter ten when Naruto said, "Was that Gedo." I oiled only imagine him saying, "Was that Ghetto."
snowyassas1n chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
I tried to read it because I thought it would be an all powerful naruto reincarnation of rikudo sennin and all but I stopped at chapter six its not anything like that at all and he is still weak
Animefan20-941 chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
The start of the story relates so well. When I was a kid I stared at people blankly and read a lot. Not the mom part but the reading and quiet.