Reviews for Samsara: He Who Will Establish Peace and Order
God's Angel of Music chapter 25 . 5/13
Gedō is the previous Tendō, while Tendō is a deceiver, a liar. Naruto is the current Tendō, but can't access the power until he has the Rinnegan and all the other paths and has defeated the deceiver. That's my theory.
narmulti chapter 39 . 4/1
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
Aegorm chapter 2 . 3/30
And i stopped reading after the third scene.

The fact that naruto seems to be unhinged from chapter 1 is just so fucking annoying, not gonna bother myself with this.
lexus4444 chapter 39 . 3/10
Wow this a really good story, thanks for posting..
lexus4444 chapter 34 . 3/10
Even if you say you are disappointed it is not easy to write a battle scene I think you did a good, the only problem is that the fight was short.
polarpwnage chapter 5 . 3/3
Why is your writing consists only of one line statements? Was it intentional or just ended up annoying like this
Linda Versadia Makebelive chapter 34 . 3/2
I loved this story from the start but after u wrote those things like naruto is not naruto and that he is tendo or something it scrowed my mind a little and i'm not saying that dislike it i just did not understand it completly. but now that u added rakuto to the act, like god aganst god fight to the deadth for what they both want pease and any way what would he do after taking naruto's body, that was a little hard to understand but i can see how this story is going to end,o yeah i have a qestion i don't quite remember why did naruto get the let's say chance to fight the 6 path is it because naruto chose another goal to protect the people presious to him by bring pease and order to world? i think negato has the same 6 path for he has the same goal
acrimony1029341 chapter 39 . 2/1
One of the few fics I've read from start to finish without losing interest. Keep up the good work!
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 1/27
... Totally think that Naruto should like... recruit Hinata.. start a.. cul- harem.. i mean harem. not cult.
Ken chapter 1 . 1/24
I liked this story a lot! I liked the story very much! The characters personality is also different, for better of for worse. I personally didn't like Naruto's personality in this story. He seems kind of Sasuke-ish. His personality is the only issue I have with the character personalities. Nice grammar! You'd be surprised at how many fics out there that has bad grammar. The romance between Naruto and Tayuya is boring though. Anyways, that's my review!
Lifeinheaven615 chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Mindfuck. Naruto uzumaki doesn't exist... Wtf...how...
lywinjays chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
just wanted to make it 701..lol
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 39 . 10/6/2014
Woohoo I was the 700th reviewer.

This was incredible story.

Only problem were the grammatical errors, annoying to read sometimes.

Awesome work with this dude I had actually read it before just reviewing now and re-reading.

Read the others but got lost on the latest one haha.

Again awesome story this was, was a great read when I was reading it back then.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 38 . 10/6/2014
Awesome fight with Naruto and the God.

Woohoo they took teams Sasuke refused them haha.

Haha awesome Naruto liked the book Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi.

Awesome ending.

Awesome chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 37 . 10/6/2014
Awesome fight with Naruto and Madara.

Grand chapter.