Reviews for Samsara: He Who Will Establish Peace and Order
One of the more likeable stories without
- Self insert
- Repetition of other stories
- (A personal one) HinataxNaruto
- Godlike Naruto automatically
The grammar and spelling could be worked on though along with the rushed chapters.
This story includes
- Creativity
- Hard work
- A touch of reality
- Humor
it's just another primate chapter 4 . 8/2
So what is with this cold calculated Naruto? Does he ever change into a more, i dunno, exitable person?
JesusChrist chapter 22 . 6/3
Ooookay that was kind of rushed
JesusChrist chapter 6 . 6/2
Holy shit i never expected this fic to be this funny
This chapter is so hilarious that I had to comment. I was dieing from laughter.
SpencerDorman chapter 33 . 5/5
No Kaguya Ōtsutsuki? No Hamura Ōtsutsuki? Without Kaguya and Hamura, the Kaguya clan, the Hyūga clan, and the Ōtsutsuki clan would not exist. Without Kaguya and Hamura, the Byakugan and the Tenseigan would not exist. Well, that is, unless something was massively changed, but that is beside the point.
SpencerDorman chapter 24 . 5/4
I don't know about Naruto, but I would certainly be using Gakidō against Kisame and Samehada. So long as his skill with the chakra absorption is sufficient enough, Naruto should be able to outmatch Samehada's own chakra absorption, and thus drain the chakra out of the sword instead of having his own chakra be drained.
SpencerDorman chapter 18 . 5/4
Maybe you just changed it, but in canon Nagato's Rinnegan is actually Madara's Rinnegan, as Madara transplanted his Rinnegan eyes into him when Nagato was young. Maybe the part about Nagato's eyes being transplants means that he lacks the connection to the Paths themselves that the natural users have, and thus that is why Tendō has no recollection of him.
Skeletickles chapter 17 . 2/11
TAKE THE RINNEGAN BY FORCE! BUAHAHAH, FORCIBLY TAKE THE PATHS!
lucasrosa94 chapter 3 . 2/5
estou gostando da istória boa premiça.
ta.shrivastava chapter 5 . 1/20
What are the chances of a jinchūriki joining the exam now? when I read that, I laughed so hard!
ta.shrivastava chapter 4 . 1/19
you have given him some interesting personality.
Oblivion196 chapter 39 . 12/31/2016
This was a great story! Thanks for writing it.
Silent Analyst chapter 32 . 12/19/2016