Reviews for Carry On, Blissey
SaoirseParisa chapter 3 . 2/18
Ohhh, I get it. So Blissey and Spiritomb can understand human language but other pokemon are perfectly normal. I wonder why that is?
SaoirseParisa chapter 2 . 2/18
It seems to me that Blissey doesn't seem to like humans very much. But I can understand her feelings about people using pokemon for their own ends to the point of not caring for their welfare. The same thing happens to animals in real life as well, even people. This is a good chapter.
SaoirseParisa chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Wow. Now this is a really good story if I ever saw one. It's a good thing this is complete, so now I can binge on it! I really like the concept of this fan fic: a pokemon fan fic with more focus on medical issues and what goes on in Pokemon Centers. I've seen shows like Grey's Anatomy, Emily Owens MD (Sad it got cancelled), and my favorite being Untold Stories of the ER. I can't wait to read more of this! This is an interesting concept, and I can't wait to read more of this.

However, I do feel that the last few paragraphs mentioning Alita and her autism did come off as rather preachy with the way you presented it. I admire your messages, as I have autism myself and am writing a Pokemon fan fic with an autistic trainer. However, with the way its written it comes off as rather preachy, and it does make the Blissey come off as a bit of a mouthpiece. I'm not quite sure what those scenes add to the story, and I think they could be integrated better if focused more on why Nurse Joy feels that way and Blissey trying to understand before calling her out. Don't get me wrong, it's good that she did call Nurse Joy out, but I do think it could have been handled better. But it's not bad, so for all I know I could be wrong here. I'm trying to make my writing come off as less preachy myself, so I have a lot to learn on my end, too. Instead of trying to focus so much on the right and wrong, try to focus on their feelings at the moment.

Another thing that confuses me: do the pokemon talk in this universe? It seems the Blissey is able to talk, or Nurse Joy seems to understand what she and the other nurses are saying. Which one is right? I find myself rather confused. You might want to make this clear so other readers can understand. That's about it for now. I can't wait to read more!
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
Huh. The plot of this entire story is surprisingly original, unique. Almost reminds me of the old doctor shows like Grey's Anatomy and such...
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
Interesting still. Keep it up!
asteriaphoebe chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
the dark side of kalos was revealed...
falconer54 chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
Thats so sad, i really liked his character
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I think this fanfic should be rated higher
asteriaphoebe chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
this is so sad ;_;
dinominodino chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
YAY! A NEW CHAPTER! I can't wait to see what Red chooses.
dinominodino chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
I'm really loving this story, but I will say 1 thing: I'd like to hear about more patients & their medical stuff, and less Domino Right/Wrong stuff. but other than that... I LOVE THIS STORY! (oh and BTW I have aspergers so I am kinda obsessed with medical stuff. I also know not to give any of my pokemon alcohol :) )
Guest chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Wow it has been so long since I read this story. I stoped reading at ch.14 when I read 15,16, and 17 today I must say sir please keep making more chapters you are an amazing writer and this is such a great story with a great story line and I hope to read more in the future.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
ooooh blissey is so sassy
Wish counselor chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
And I must scream.

YOU KILLED MANAPHY'S BABY YOU JERKISH ROCKET NURSE! YOU CROSSED THE LINE! Finish her! (decapitates her in Mortal Kombat style)! Avenge the patient!

Thanks to this chapter, I lost the mood to eat eggs. It feels so trrible to see Phione DIE! And I must scream once more.

Matron used Double slap.
Domino lost 75% of its health
Matron used Judgement. Its super effective
Domino got arrested.
Justice shall prevail
Icee The Hedgehog chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
I have read up to Chapter ten in this and this story is wonderful. I like the detail you have put into Blissey's thoughts and I like how you've given her a unique personality. However, one question I have wondered is how Blissey can speak human?

Anyway, good work so far, and I am looking forward to more. Following.