Reviews for Carry On, Blissey
SaoirseParisa chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
You spelled tail as tale at the beginning. But I do like the idea of hybrid Pokemon. That's an interesting concept, and I feel so bad for all of Ritchie's Pokemon. And yeah, Blissey was totally right to call Spiritomb out on his behavior. I'm not an expert on professionalism in the working world, but even I know that straight up telling someone its their fault that something happened wasn't appropriate in that situation, whether it's true or not.
SaoirseParisa chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
This was an interesting one. I like the idea of Mewtwo being born from a Mew and a psychic type Arceus, and how you integrated Mewtwo's backstory from Pokemon The First Movie into here. I also like the detail that Blissey is willing to break certain rules if its for the sake of her patients. I think this gives her more character and makes her come off as less perfect. Kudos to you for that one! Though I do wonder why Mew is suddenly said to have Down Syndrome. I mean, I don't mind this detail, but it does come out of the left field a bit.
SaoirseParisa chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
Yeesh. Some of those details about the operation are really detailed. I have a strong tolerance for descriptions of gross stuff, since I watch a lot of medical shows, but I know others can get squeamish pretty easily. But I do think those details add to the atmosphere of the scene, so you did a good job of making it intense and adding a lot of tension.

I also really liked this line here, "We seem to be silent, yet we're communicating at the same time." It's a very telling line to me, for some reason. Also, you spelled Stun Spore as Sun Spore at the beginning. It happens. I've done that a couple of times myself. Another good chapter, and a very intense one, too. Great job!
SaoirseParisa chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Hmmm, this was a relatively short chapter, but it was still nice. I did notice some grammar errors. "Training staff on how to tackle with" the with doesn't need to be there. Also, when Blissey mentions hacked syndrome to Professor Rowan, she mentions the Swellow has been addicted to stuff for a number of years, but doesn't specify that its Action Replay. Granted, I knew what it was since I read the first three chapters beforehand, but it might help if you added that detail into Blissey's dialogue in that scene for clarity's sake. Anyway, another good chapter!
FSOA chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
Yaaay

Advanceshipping rules
SaoirseParisa chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
Ohhh, I get it. So Blissey and Spiritomb can understand human language but other pokemon are perfectly normal. I wonder why that is?
SaoirseParisa chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
It seems to me that Blissey doesn't seem to like humans very much. But I can understand her feelings about people using pokemon for their own ends to the point of not caring for their welfare. The same thing happens to animals in real life as well, even people. This is a good chapter.
SaoirseParisa chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Wow. Now this is a really good story if I ever saw one. It's a good thing this is complete, so now I can binge on it! I really like the concept of this fan fic: a pokemon fan fic with more focus on medical issues and what goes on in Pokemon Centers. I've seen shows like Grey's Anatomy, Emily Owens MD (Sad it got cancelled), and my favorite being Untold Stories of the ER. I can't wait to read more of this! This is an interesting concept, and I can't wait to read more of this.

However, I do feel that the last few paragraphs mentioning Alita and her autism did come off as rather preachy with the way you presented it. I admire your messages, as I have autism myself and am writing a Pokemon fan fic with an autistic trainer. However, with the way its written it comes off as rather preachy, and it does make the Blissey come off as a bit of a mouthpiece. I'm not quite sure what those scenes add to the story, and I think they could be integrated better if focused more on why Nurse Joy feels that way and Blissey trying to understand before calling her out. Don't get me wrong, it's good that she did call Nurse Joy out, but I do think it could have been handled better. But it's not bad, so for all I know I could be wrong here. I'm trying to make my writing come off as less preachy myself, so I have a lot to learn on my end, too. Instead of trying to focus so much on the right and wrong, try to focus on their feelings at the moment.

Another thing that confuses me: do the pokemon talk in this universe? It seems the Blissey is able to talk, or Nurse Joy seems to understand what she and the other nurses are saying. Which one is right? I find myself rather confused. You might want to make this clear so other readers can understand. That's about it for now. I can't wait to read more!
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
Huh. The plot of this entire story is surprisingly original, unique. Almost reminds me of the old doctor shows like Grey's Anatomy and such...
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
Interesting still. Keep it up!
asteriaphoebe chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
the dark side of kalos was revealed...
falconer54 chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
Thats so sad, i really liked his character
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I think this fanfic should be rated higher
asteriaphoebe chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
oh.
this is so sad ;_;
dinominodino chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
YAY! A NEW CHAPTER! I can't wait to see what Red chooses.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »