Reviews for Carry On, Blissey
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
Huh. The plot of this entire story is surprisingly original, unique. Almost reminds me of the old doctor shows like Grey's Anatomy and such...
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
Interesting still. Keep it up!
asteriaphoebe chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
the dark side of kalos was revealed...
falconer54 chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
Thats so sad, i really liked his character
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I think this fanfic should be rated higher
asteriaphoebe chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
oh.
this is so sad ;_;
dinominodino chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
YAY! A NEW CHAPTER! I can't wait to see what Red chooses.
dinominodino chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
I'm really loving this story, but I will say 1 thing: I'd like to hear about more patients & their medical stuff, and less Domino Right/Wrong stuff. but other than that... I LOVE THIS STORY! (oh and BTW I have aspergers so I am kinda obsessed with medical stuff. I also know not to give any of my pokemon alcohol :) )
Guest chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Wow it has been so long since I read this story. I stoped reading at ch.14 when I read 15,16, and 17 today I must say sir please keep making more chapters you are an amazing writer and this is such a great story with a great story line and I hope to read more in the future.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
ooooh blissey is so sassy
Wish counselor chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
And I must scream.

YOU KILLED MANAPHY'S BABY YOU JERKISH ROCKET NURSE! YOU CROSSED THE LINE! Finish her! (decapitates her in Mortal Kombat style)! Avenge the patient!

Thanks to this chapter, I lost the mood to eat eggs. It feels so trrible to see Phione DIE! And I must scream once more.

Matron used Double slap.
Domino lost 75% of its health
Matron used Judgement. Its super effective
Domino got arrested.
Justice shall prevail
Icee The Hedgehog chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
I have read up to Chapter ten in this and this story is wonderful. I like the detail you have put into Blissey's thoughts and I like how you've given her a unique personality. However, one question I have wondered is how Blissey can speak human?

Anyway, good work so far, and I am looking forward to more. Following.
Adam43 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Nice chapter.
Y-ko chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
"Alita has Asperger's Syndrome," Nurse Joy said to me. "Now that's not the real reason why she did this, but because she's mentally retarded as well, she can easily be tricked."

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa, let me guess, you're a self-diagnosed sperg?
Adam43 chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
I can't wait for more chapters.