Reviews for What scares him
canagg chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
awww! it is so cute it makes bunnies sick!
...if they could read, of course.
Jiraiya's lost novel chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
3:)
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
"SO CUTE IT MAKES BUNNIES SICK!" Indeed. Several of my own (plot) bunnies have just puked their guts out. On the plus side, this makes them easier to catch. :D Very cute fic, I have to say. *Grabs butterfly net* Now if you'll excuse me I have some plot bunnies to catch. *runs off waving butterfly net like a madman*
LiningsOfSilver chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
he managed 10 minutes of silence? impressive...
Breaking-Benjamin-rules chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
gahhh! my sweet tooth hurts! so sweeee~t!

beautiful!
pokegirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ohhhh the fluffines . Awesome story, next time write longer ones :) Oh and btw don't get discouraged by the number of reviews you get, not everyone likes AH pairing but know this: you have great potential. :D
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Funny! And soooooooo sweet!
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was sooo cute! Not in the 'Oh-gods-I-wanna-puke' cute but the 'Aw-I-am-smiling-like-an-idiot!' cute! This was a good fic with a simple plot and Keep The Epicness Up.
Cornshaq chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I liked the story, the extra details made the story more enjoyable and the plot of the story is simple, yet a good idea. Keep up the good work.
IamtheAuthoress chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
hehehe cool first reviewer! I thought it was cute! I'm glad you made Arty nevous about that. I get cheezed off when people seem to make him invincible when he's proposing. You would think he would be nervous as I'll get out about that. He's not as emotionless as everyone seems to think. HE IS A HUMAN BEING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Great, I'm ranting again. well bye bye!