Reviews for Cupcakes: Truth Revealed
Please update because listen closley. I just want to start off by that i like the idea of Pinkie being forced by an evil pony to kill everyone and use their organs as cupcake ingredients and that makes Pinkie innocent but I didn't exactly enjoy ALL the chapters because it focuses more on Trixie's former evil abusive father thus the people reading this forget that this is meant to be about Pinkie saying that she was innocent and being forced to kill ponies. Now, I won't lie when I said this was a more convincing reason to kill Rainbow but was it really necessary for flashbacks such as Blueblood's death and (even more shuddering) romance that should be replaced with friendshipping? Look, I was actually enjoying this fanfic but chapter 6 is when it got too cringy and out of context. Seriously, I HATE ADULT STUFF! My point being, I'll admit this alternate ending to 'Cupcakes' is definitely a lot better than 'Rocket to insanity' or 'A Precious Rainbow' (in my opinion anyway) but since chapters 6, 7 and 8 there were too many out of character moments and (enraged shudders) adult references that really must be changed! I'd probably re-write this fanfic to make it more child friendly myself but I don't know how you can write a fanfic without signing in. Now I'm not really sure if you're taking requests in case you're too busy on fimfiction making other fanfics thus being too busy to read this review but this fanfic was meh, okay, until chapter 6, 7, 8 and so on so do you think you probably update/re-write/change all chapters from 6-10 so it's not romantic or out of context or involving out of character princesses or focusing more on Trixie's father and not Pinkie and Rainbow? When i say out of character ponies i am of course referring to the chapter where Celestia appeared and chapter 4 where Applejack appeared. You made Applejack a little out of character. What I mean by that is, yes, she understood that Pinkie was being forced by that evil stallion but she still had her forelegs crossed as if she didn't believe her. As for Celestia's appearance, you made her unfriendly towards Pinkie. I think I speak for all Celestia haters when I say that Celestia is worse pony. Seriously, she banished her sister to the moon, she forced Twilight to the everfree forest to do her bidding instead of defeating Nightmare Moon herself, she angrily left Twilight all alone when she said her sister was evil even though she was right the whole time at the wedding and she made Twilight an alicorn so that bronies would stop caring for the fandom! Long review short, I loved this fanfic until chapter 6 because it started to turn into shipping/romance and I already told abouy everything i hated and I must ask you to please update and rewrite all of chapters 6-16 and change/remove anything that involves ponies being angry at Pinkie, romance and unessasary flashbacks and characters that were pointless to the plot (Trixie and her father for example because this fanfic was SUPPOSED to be abouy just Pinkie explaining to everyone why she tried to do what she did and possibly commit suicide over it). I know this probably doesn't count as a request and I'll understand if you didn't want to because you're just like the rest of the bronies, inappropriate, romance obsessed, out of character princess fanfic writing, disturbing detailing idiot! Now please take your time to read the review and considering changing everything I hated aaaaaaaaaaaand possibly do a special authour's note chapter/message for me like you did for MistyStarBright. Seriously though, please update or something. I'm not really sure how reviews and requests work around here. Do people who write these fanfics ever take their time to read their fan's reviews and take requests like they normally do because I seriously don't know how posted reviews and fanfic writers and requesters work around here. And if you are wondering why I'm posting the same review i posted last time, it's because when I read them i realized i made a few spelling mistakes and also because how else can i possibly get you to change the horrible chapters?
Okay you know what? I just want to start off by that i like the idea of Pinkie being forced by an evil pony to kill everyone and use their organs as cupcake ingredients and that makes Pinkie innocent but I didn't exactly enjoy ALL the chapters because it focuses more on Trixie's former evil abusive father thus the people reading this forget that this is meant to be about Pinkie saying that she was innocent and being forced to kill ponies. Now, I won't lie when I said this was a more convincing reason to kill Rainbow but was it really necessary for flashbacks such as Blueblood's death and (even more shuddering) romance that should be replaced with friendshipping? Look, I was actually enjoying this fanfic but chapter 6 is when it got too cringy and out of context. Seriously, I HATE ADULT STUFF! My point being, I'll admit this alternate ending to 'Cupcakes' is definitely a lot better than 'Rocket to insanity' or 'A Previous Rainbow' (in my opinion anyway) but since chapters 6, 7 and 8 there were too many out of character moments and (enraged shudders) adult references that really must be changed! I'd probably re-write this fanfic to make it more child friendly myself but I don't know how you can write a fanfic without signing in. Now I'm not really sure if you're taking requests in case you're too busy on fimfiction making other fanfics thus being too busy to read this review but this fanfic was meh, okay, until chapter 6, 7, 8 and so on so do you think you probably update/re-write/change all chapters from 6-10 so it's not romantic or out of context or involving out of character princesses or focusing more on Trixie's father and not Pinkie and Rainbow? When i say out of character ponies i am of course referring to the chapter where Celestia appeared and chapter 3 where Applejack appeared. You made Applejack a little out of character. What I mean by that is, yes, she understood that Pinkie was being forced by that evil stallion but she still had her forelegs crossed as if she didn't believe her. As for Celestia's appearance, you made her unfriendly towards Pinkie. I think I speak for all Celestia haters when I say that Celestia is worse pony. Seriously, she banished her sister to the moon, she forced Twilight to the everfree forest to do her bidding instead of defeating Nightmare Moon herself, she angrily left Twilight all alone when she said her sister was evil even though she was right the whole time at the wedding and she made Twilight an alicorn so that bronies would stop caring for the fandom! Long review short, I loved this fanfic until chapter 6 because it started to turn into shipping/romance and I already told abouy everything i hated and I must ask you to please update and rewrite all of chapters 6-16 and change/remove anything that involves ponies being angry at Pinkie, romance and unessasary flashbacks and characters that were pointless to the plot (Trixie and her father for example because this fanfic was SUPPOSED to be abouy just Pinkie explaining to everyone why she tried to do what she did and possibly commit suicide over it). I know this probably doesn't count as a request and I'll understand if you didn't want to because you're just like the rest of the bronies, inappropriate, romance obsessed, out of character princess fanfic writing, disturbing detailing idiot! Now please take your time to read the review and considering changing everything I hated aaaaaaaaaaaand possibly do a special authour's note chapter/message for me like you did for MistyStarBright. Seriously though, please update or something. I'm not really sure how reviews and requests work around here. Do people who write these fanfics ever take their time to read their fan's reviews and take requests like they normally do because I seriously don't know how posted reviews and fanfic writers and requesters work around here.
Yep, it's me again. I'm looking back at this part of this fanfic because as I said, from chapters one to five was the most heartwarming thing I ever read until chapters 6-15 came up and became too disgusting/inappropriate/adult related/horrible fanfic I ever read. Seriously, literally anything out of context or romance related makes me suicidal. Not to mention that you totally made Applejack and Princess Celestia out of character by having them mad at Pinkie and not realising it was someone else forcing Pinkie to kill ponies like Rainbow understood. As I said, despite the first 5 chapters being heartwarming, the rest sucks. Change it at once or I won't stop these reviews at all!
Okay you know what? I didn't bother to read the rest of this fanfic (mainly because I already read this last night on fimfiction). I just want to start off by saying, as I said on my review on Chapter 1, This is the best alternate ending to 'Cupcakes' ever but I didn't exactly enjoy ALL the chapters because it focuses more on Trixie's former evil abusive father thus the people reading this forget that this is meant to be about Pinkie saying that she was innocent and being forced to kill ponies. Now, I won't lie when I said this was a more convincing reason to kill Rainbow but was it really necessary for flashbacks such as Blueblood's death and (even more shuddering) romance that should be replaced with friendshipping? Look, I know I said I loved this fanfic on my reviews from chapters 1 to 5 but chapter 6 is when it got too cringy and out of context. Seriously, I HATE ADULT STUFF! My point being, I'll admit this alternate ending to 'Cupcakes' is definitely a lot better than 'Rocket to insanity' or 'A Previous Rainbow' (in my opinion anyway) but since chapters 6, 7 and 8 there were too many out of character moments and (enraged shudders) adult references that really must be changed! I'd probably re-write this fanfic to make it more child friendly myself but I don't know how you can write a fanfic without signing in. Now I'm not really sure if you're taking requests in case you're too busy on fimfiction making other fanfics thus being too busy to read this review but this fanfic was meh, okay, until chapter 6, 7, 8 and so on so do you think you probably change all chapters from 6-10 so it's not romantic or out of context or involving out of character princesses or focusing more on Trixie's father and not Pinkie and Rainbow? I know this probably doesn't count as a request and I'll understand if you didn't want to because you're just like the rest of the bronies, inappropriate, romance obsessed, out of character princess fanfic writing, disturbing detailing idiot! And you can forget about asking Scribbler to read this because I was enjoying these chapters until chapter 6 came up! Now please take your time to read every one of my reviews as a guest and considering changing everything I hated aaaaaaaaaaaand possibly do a special message for me like you did for MistyStarBright.
Oh come on! Not an out of character Celestia too! Okay, I think I speak for all Celestia haters when I say that Celestia is worse pony (despite enjoying previous chapters 1-6). Seriously, she banished her sister to the moon, she forced Twilight to the everfree forest to do her bidding instead of defeating Nightmare Moon herself, she angrily left Twilight all alone when she said her sister was evil even though she was right the whole time at the wedding and she made Twilight an alicorn so that bronies would stop caring for the fandom! I demand you change this bit so that Celestia isn't being a strict harsh hypocrite to poor Pinkie. It WASN'T HER FAULT! Even Rainbow knew that! Stupid sunbutt!
Awwww! This part is so heartwarming. It's really nice knowing that Rainbow Dash knew the whole time that it was someone else forcing Pinkie to kill her instead of being angry like a certain earth pony who visited Pinkie in Chapter 4 which I still think you should change to make it so that Applejack is understanding and sympathetic and not cross like Rainbow. Now, I know I gave you really great reviews of this alternate ending up until Blueblood and her (shuddering/desperate to kill myself) coltfriend! My point being, I said nice things about this fanfic until the romance that makes me suicidal because of inappropriate adults because despite that Pinkie was forced to kill ponies and Rainbow, Twilight and Applejack understood completley, this fanfic still contains inappropriate chapters (I'm referring to chapters 6 and 7). Trust me, you should change some of these chapters before it makes me any more suicidal.
I still think some of these scenes are to cringy and disturbing (for example the Stallion whipping Pinkie). Not only that but the way you described what he was doing to her sounded way too inappropriately adult related just like Blueblood's death scene. And I really wish you didn't use the word 'moan'. Seriously, the moment I see that word in any fanfic that ISN'T inappropriate, I get so close to vomiting because it reminds me too much of (shudders once more) you know where this is going! I'm being serious though when I say to change a few of these chapters.
Ooh, the way she killed Blueblood! Well even if he was a royal pain to Rarity, I don't think I like the way Pinkie killed him. The way she killed the other characters with just a knife is something I can cope with but with a SAW? Really? Nobody even uses them anymore unless it involves building something. Another thing I hated, when you said there was blood, water, acid and (nearly close to vomiting) pee! Ewww! That's so disgusting! Could you maybe change this torture scene as well and make it like the other deaths where it was not so disgusting?
I'm not really a romance fan. Seriously, while I said in my previous reviews that this was the best alternate ending to 'Cupcakes' ever, I am going to have to point out that I hate romance because it involves (shudders) certain things that some children have walked in and seen their parents doing. I'm being honest here when I say I HATE profanity and swearing. I probably should have mentioned this on my review on Chapter 1. You'll probably have to change the romance part to more sisterly/brotherly friendshipping instead so that it doesn't remind me of (shudders again) the thing I hate. I hope you read this review and change the romance to friendshipping.
Poor Pinkie.
Sorry. I made a spelling mistake. I meant to say, ''could you quickly change this chapter and make Applejack more sympathetic and understanding like Carrot Top instead of crossing her forelegs with a cross face if you're not too busy I HOPE''. That's better. My previous review I accidentally spelt hope wrong.
Nice knowing Carrot Top understood why Pinkie was killing her (especially considering that the pony forcing Pinkie was literally standing next to her). Why else would she nod when Pinkie asked ''Please forgive me''? BTW, I think you made Applejack a little out of character. What I mean by that is, yes, she understood that Pinkie was being forced by that evil stallion but she still had her forelegs crossed as if she didn't believe her. You sure you don't want to quickly change this chapter and make Applejack not so cross? I'd appreciate it if you did, if you're not too busy I hood.
You got to admit, you'd feel really really sorry for Gilda. Though I also admit that at the time, Gilda probably should have died thus never appearing again due to her bullying everypony. However, after seeing that episode of Season 5 where Pinkie reformed Gilda then that's when every brony will regret saying they want Gilda dead.
See why I like this alternate ending to Cupcakes more than other ones? Because this one shows a real convincing reason to kill Rainbow Dash.
I just read this on fimfiction last night and I enjoyed every chapter (despite Trixie's father forcing Pinkie to kill innocent ponies). You wanna know something? This is the best alternate ending to 'Cupcakes' ever! It's definitely a lot better than 'Rocket to insanity' or 'A Previous Rainbow' (in my opinion anyway). Now I'm not really sure if you're taking requests in case you're too busy on fimfiction making other fanfics thus being too busy to read this review but this fanfic was so heartwarming, terrifying and comforting at the same time and well, is it possible for you to ask ObabScribbler to do an audio drama adaption? I know this probably doesn't count as a request and I'll understand if you didn't want to because this review wasn't convincing enough for you. (Sniffs sadly). In case you do plan on asking Scribbler to read this, I'll be looking forward to it.