Reviews for Hairstyles
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Eh...Like LD said, saying Adam's hair was 'just hair' wouldn't be fair. His hair adds so much to his prettiness & its no question that he's still hot as fuck, but those hair were precious as hell...& healthy as well. It took me time but I finally warmed up to his new cut which makes him look like a little boy. But in slash, he'll always be a long-haired beauty for me. Hey, if we don't do that, what advantage do we take of being fictional? ;P

Anyways, this was awesome & so very entertaining. I liked the two ideas combined & how it worked out. Randy part was hilarious. Felt bad for Jay ;P Adam is so cute.

A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I can't believe he cut his hair! SERIOUSLY, I went to WrestleMania last night and when I saw on the big screen that he had no hair I was frozen for a second. Then I continued cheering for him, screaming that I was an EdgeHead. After that I screamed "Adam wheres your hair?" I still am really upset about that. I cried when we got back to the hotel, lol. I love guys with long hair. This totally sucks, he looked awesome before. Not he still looks awesome, but he lost some of his pazzazz. Same with 'Taker, wish he hadn't cut his hair. But his looks pretty cool, so I'm not as mad about that one. Edge, I still am peeved you cut your hair!
HardyBoyz4Eva chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I loved this. I actually had seen Adam’s haircut… but I was really hoping that he just had his hair back, you know? And then I saw it from the side and it was so… different.

The ending was perfect. Neither were concerned for Randy, but for the ‘Insane Canadian Woman’ attacking him. Great job!
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Cute story, yeah I saw the clip on SD last night of him at a signing & I hate to say it took a moment to sink in it was him. He still had the longer hair for the movie WTF. It is like I a sure I will feel seeing Undertaker's shorter hair tomorrow night. It just won't feel right. almost like you want to meet them to hit them upside the head & say "What the holy hell were you thinking?"
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
It was a great tradgedy seeing it for the first time, watched a video where he told Jericho he might pomade it down like Swagger...Chris said nooooo you dont want to do that (THANK YOU CHRIS!) and Adam said, well I dont want it like this MAYBE just MAYBE now that is all fresh, he will let it grow again...

It isn't "just" hair, it was is crowning GLORY...thankfully in stories he can still have long blond flowing locks...but he DOES have the right to do it, I just wish he would have waited till AFTER the didn't look THAT bad in the pictures at the Childrens Hospital...if he'd stop wearing those stupid knit hats...he wouldn't have had that problem.

I will love him even if he is bald, his outer beauty is only part of what makes Adam special, his inner beauty is WAY more important, and nobody can ever cut that off!