Reviews for Survive with Me
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Are you still continuing? It's really addicting to read!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I am wondering. What will Itachi's role going to be? This is intriguing. Will hinata fell into Orochimaru's hand too? Please continue this story. One of the best sasuhina plot I've ever read. I can see this in movie like RTN where everything is mirrored. Will hinata stay true to her forgiving nature?
MLeggyLeaf chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Aw I am so excited! You wrote sasuke inner thought flawlessly as self absorbed as he is.. Cool!
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Very very promising plot. Wow
Fher34 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Oh my gosh! Why did you stop writing this?! Why?! Its such an awesome storybook. Man. Sasuke is a jerk! He's such an...UGH! I hope we get to see ItaHina now xD :( i wish to read more! This would totally manera one asesinen story :D i hope to see more of hours work soon. Very very soon.
welldontjuststandthere chapter 3 . 12/22/2012

You sir, are fucking amazing.

Nuff said.
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh wow. This is pretty interesting. I like how their situation was reversed. Can't wait to find out how Hinata will turn out.
PhoenixRain26 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Wow. This plot bunny is wonderful! Your storyline is pure genius :) I've been looking for a good, well-written, Hyuuga massacre fanfic or ItaHina/SasuHina and this has it all! I really enjoyed reading these 3 chapters and can't wait for more :).
This Sasuke is really a selfish jerk though, and I can't help myself from rooting for ItaHina lol. And poor Nejiiiiii! I want to hug him! The only problem I had when reading this is a bit of confusion shortly after Sasuke performed the jutsu: I thought for a long time that he'd become a child again, because I understood that the massacre would happen in the same circumstances, only mirrored to the Hyuuga clan. I imagined Sasuke as a 5-year-old so I kinda fell on my butt when I read that Mikoto was letting Sasuke carry Hinata and that she was warning him to not perv on Hinata lol. And the misfortune jutsu has a bit of a corny name for such a dark technique lol. But those are minor details...
Anyways, I enjoyed reading the little you've written, and you've left us in a cliffhanger! I think you really enjoy tormenting Neji at this point lol. Looking forward to reading more from you :)
naruhinasauluv chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Aww this is a great story and chapter I can't wait till the next one...update soon plz
darkraasyy chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Omg this story is amazing! I mean seriously. The plot is freaking unique! I like how the roles were switched, Hinata'c clan being massacred, she being the sole survivor and Neji is the one that did it. I'm really curious of how this story will unfold. Will she really choose the path of revenge like Sasuke? And I'm also curious on how Hinata and Sasuke relationship will develop.

Good job in getting an excellent plot. I'm eager to read for more so I shall patiently wait for an update :)
Yuwang chapter 1 . 6/21/2012

(I stalk your deviantart account)

*squeal* This story is fantastic! And Hinata and Sasuke are adorable *squeal*

Please *bows* Update!

I love your art.

Luvhina chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Amazing! I hope you update soon. And soon I mean today or tomorrow would be most preferable, hehe. Can't wait to read the next chap, just love your story:))
hinatauzumakimi3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This story is so original and realistic! I'm in love with it and would marry it if i could *_*
hinatauzumakimi3 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
this story i flawless! i do hope you continue- because i cant wait to read more of your awsomeness!
hinatauzumakimi3 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
omg this story is s good, the charaters are in character and the plot is so original- i cant wat to keep reading!