Reviews for Italia Veneziano
Dark-Wing-Blader chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
...thats it this needs tobe contiued. the world needs to know romanos reation!

the steve thing just made me laugh.
fuckthisshitimout chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Geeiiziziziziizizi. *spazzes* AAAAH. AAAAAAHH. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH. This was very well written, and just made me want to hug poor Feli so bad! Dx he goes through so much; he really deserves to be happy. I really hope you'll add onto this. And if you do, I'll look forward to reading it. :D
zombiecake11290 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was amazing. This is really how i pictured Italy in my head XD i know in the manga and anime he truly is a happy care free Italian but i can't help but think of him as a more serious, hurt, and smart lil Italian and that he just hides that with a smile. Well i'll just subscribe to this story just in case you continue it!(which i hope you do)
Miss.Jessi-Pon chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Please write more of this, I love stories like this
lunynha chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
dark feli...wooo

i like the fic
Herr Benzedrine chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
But, Feli! An alien-like monster named Steve will attack you!

But I definately like how this shows a different side of Italy. I always thought that he had to be extremely smart to act so dumb.
neolavender chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Hey! You play HetaOni too! I just start playing them this morning. But sadly it stuck in the chapter of the allies just because Japan forgot something, which makes him can't lock the door -,-

Anyway, this is a really great fic. It was short but it successfully gives a new perception of how could be. Well, what can I say? Without , there won't be any Hetalia (since the title itself shows that the product is involving a certain useless Italian :P)

But I always loved him anyway. So it is a great fic to show those italy-haters.

It seems that the fic is kinda AR, huh? Or fanon, maybe? As far as I know, Italy's mother never shows up. But regardless, it is still very entertaining. If you think of continuing, I'd be happy to read what will happen next.

So, if you do continue, please update asap :)) I'll alert this fic (just in case)
AbsolutlyInvinciblAmericanHero chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Pffft. And everyone's gonna be like, "What the FUUUUUUU-" and FINALLY gain some respect for the little Italian

So, PLEASE CANTINUE, DAMMIT. :U