Reviews for They're Back!
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
UPDATE: I just saw this morning that Allie (Laurel) tweeted me back about the NetFlix situation

This is what I tweeted her: go_nino Would you guys consider doing 10 episodes 4 NetFlix? Fans are FIGHTING HARD 4 The Lying Game to get picked up by them! PLEASE?

Allie's Reply: kayla_schafer I could be down for that!

This is GREAT! So we know Allie would do it if we can make this happen! Hopefully she tells some of the other cast. We need to keep tweeting the cast & Producer Chuck Pratt Jr so then maybe he can contact Netflix about this himself.

We need to keep contacting NetFlix like CRAZY! Use their live chat, phone number, facebook, twitter & blog to do so. Keep tweeting the cast as well so all of them can know about this

I talked to a representative this morning whose daughters love the show and when I asked him if they could possibly get the rights to it and make new episodes he said this: "Yup, we have had a few enquirers about that show and as a feedback driven company I'm sure it will be something that we will be carrying in the future"

Thanks Everyone! Keep up the AMAZING job! All hope isn't lost just yet!3333
ninja97 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I really like it you had a lot of details I am all so a writer and everyone that reads my work says people that use a lot of detail are the best writers and I agree I hope you keep writing I cant wait to read more!:)
Kaitkatt125 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That was really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I loved it! Love themma! 3
AlwaysCARRY0n chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
it was a great story you should make a sequel to it.
DarkHeartRocker13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
love it , themma forever . A part of her will always love ethan but i think she is falling for thayer now.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Please write more. Can you write thayer and emma's wedding or them together!
jenna.is.a.pll chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
wow! this story is great! PLEASE write more! again, i love this story!
sincerely,
Your NEW fan! ;)
DUTCHdevil chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I like Thayer D
Get-Up-and-Fall-Again chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Loved it :] Make more :] Updaaate! I love Emma & Thayer together so good decision ;]
RIn chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
update MOREEEEE ITS SO GOOD BUT CURSES TO ETHAN COME ON FIRST LOVE PSSH :) BUT YOUR REALLY GOOD KEEP IT GOING :D
Motionless 666 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Place continue it I want to now what happens next.
372259 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
AWWWWWWWWW! The "when my dreams come true and when they don't" part was SO romantic! See originally I was with you on the whole, i don't know who emma should end up with thing, but after Ethan kissed Sutton on the ranch, there really is no coming back from that! He knew exactly what he was doing and how much it would hurt emma ! THayer on the other hand, is bloody adorable :) He's so brave for fighting against his dad, I mean, how many people woul dactually have the compass to do that? kay, ranting now :$ :P GREAT JOB :)