Reviews for I Now Pronounce You Biscuit and Wife
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
More?
Cupcakes29 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Love it! Keep going with it!
Lily Nicolson chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Hahahahaha don't know why I suddenly read this… but I did because I wanted to see if you'd written about the Hornmeister and Kittykat's honeymoon for 'Congratulations it's a bouncing baby laugh'… it needs finishing so we can find out how much fun they had on their honeymoon (oo-er)

:-) lily nicolson
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
loved this x
LauranTheBiscotti chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Hehe chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Please carry on!
layla chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
awesome!
Phillipa chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aaahh! That was just about the sweetest thing I've ever read! I was crying over Dave's vows!
You are an amazing writer, I keep forgetting that you are not Louise Rennison. Whenever I talk to my friends who read the books, I am about to mention something that happens in your stories, when I realise that they haven't read them, and according to Louise it didn't happen! You are just that good!
Update them all please!
BerryKibum chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I like your stories very much, the only thing I'd say is that it annoys me the amount of times 'moi' is used. But other than that very good. When are you gonna update!
miss vanillabean chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
AWWWWWW...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
You follow the style if the book very well in this one. In your longer stories you tend to lose some of the original author's style in the end. Very good work. Best confessions of Georgia nicolson fanfiction writer out there.
hilaryemma45 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
it, Please never stop writing.
rebbecca chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I always wanted to read something about them after they were married, please continue, this was good
vickie rickie chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
AWWW dat was adorable, can't wait till how it going to be. :)