Reviews for Eraserhead
Sentio Infermum chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Well, that was absolutely awesome. You definitely captured the inherent brutality of this pairing (and the inherent brutality of this entire 'verse) in a way most fanfic authors shy away from, and I can appreciate that for sure. Not to mention that your writing style is nothing short of glorious. Thank you so much for posting this!
Dietkrillbits chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Wow, that was

Incredible! Really dark and depressing, but still incredible! I really loved reading it .w.
Rival lover chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I want more. O.O I can't help it- I want more...
FAmedileen chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
its a great story. well done. but it confuses me, but im no poet. you are.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Wow this good. A little sad but this is a Squee story so what do you expect?
alexandria's genesis chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Omg! Best PepSquee story ever!
sour gummies chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Just the right kind of creepy and sad in a way that slips by quietly without making a fuss. Loneliness is a powerful thing.

Nice job working in the crossover, too; most of the time Zim characters popping up in JTHM-verse fic makes me cringe.
LadyMacbeth'sHomegirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
why doesn't this have like a million reviews it's amazing!
Lily the Master of Kitties chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is wonderful. Amazing. The way it's written is just... perfect, and I love how Dib, Zim and Gaz are also there. This is one of the best things I've read in a while.
UnicornxNinja chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I'm so glad to see you writing again! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. .

Beautiful story. I always love how deep your writing is. :) I literally squee'd when I saw that you put up something new.

~Nikki
Sideos chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This read more like a stream-of-conciousness poem than a story, but for that it worked amazingly.

The emotion was all there and the way you delivered it through little spoonfuls of description and thought was really clever and interesting. The movement of time and the integration of IZ characters was also really well done.

The abuse of Todd through his life was also very nicely done and the mirroring with Pepito being abusive to him was a very nice touch.

In all, an awesome oneshot thing :D