Reviews for The Nearest Exit May Be Behind You
jneha2375 chapter 5 . 9/23
I do not understand your story. He never rejected her. She rejected him by hanging out with Demming.
castle2126 chapter 5 . 2/27
"Well, if we're talking about secrets, Castle. How about this one for humiliating? I was on the verge of telling you how I felt about you two summers ago, and everyone at work knew about it. In fact, I was about to tell you that I would go with you to the Hamptons when Gina showed up, and you sailed off into the sunset with her, and disappeared until the Fall. So don't tell me about separation and rejection, because I've had a belly full."
Castle never rejected her because she never offered anything to him in last few episodes of season 2. It was Castle who was humiliated, rejected, being lied to, had to see her making out in bullpen and having candle light dinner in bullpen and talk about PDA in workplace. She was a bitch in season 2. Seriously when she was with Castle in relationship then her rule was there should be no touching and kissing at work place and here she was having candle light dinner and make out in work place. So give the crap to people ok. She rejected him several times and lied to him about work and she showed no sign to him that she was anywhere near the point where she can feel for Castle because she was having to much fun with her boytoy and making snarky comments and living Castle hanging out to dry and doing interrogation with her boyfriend. So fuck off you idiot and get your facts straight.
Zeki Young chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Easy favourite- amazing interpretation of the spoilers, wish I'd been up to speed with the show when all that went down!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
That's how that scene should of really went down.
someheartslove chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
You know she has it bad when the doctor clearly said no heels and she is putting one one.
Loved your version of their talk. I love all the talk you make them do.
Wihoooo
Great story!
someheartslove chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
You made that talk with doctor perfectly connect to all of this. I just love it. Love love it
someheartslove chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
But at least theyre here together! That's what counts! And they are so cute and adorable together when they don't know what they're doing exactly. A.
someheartslove chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Wow, beckett, aggressive much?
I love it!
someheartslove chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa
Fix this! Now!
No ooooooh, my babies,!
Aalon chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
I enjoy how well you write these characters, and the imagery you provide is so vivid. BTW, you're pretty darn funny.
Eslssl chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Perfect chapter title...as they open the door to their new life together. Great angst as they opened themselves up to each other and resolved their issues. Thanks for the happy ending
Eslssl chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
As good as your chapter titles have been, this one should be that the bag DID inflate..as in Kate stepped up and breathed life into their relationship. How perfect and romantic.
Eslssl chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Another great chapter title...playing on the flight attendant theme. And of course another untimely interruption.
Eslssl chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Clever chapter titles
Eslssl chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Great start, and dramatic end to scene 1. Eager to see where this goes.