Reviews for Sky's Still Blue
You got me all worked up and crazy over this pairing but only you and like one other person are writing for it! Gah! I love this story, May is so sexy and so is Jack. She's also just how I picture her growing up, very independent and opinionated but sweet and just wanting to be loved.
Mnemah chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I came here for the cover image which is from 5 centimeters per second. I stayed because the story was great!
Fading Butterfly Wings chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I. Loved. This. Your delicious descriptions, Jack's moral dilemma, May's frikkin' sensuality, everything about it was simply wonderful. Jack and May are slowly starting to become a favorite pairing of mine, and I have you to thank for it :)

-Butterfly
The Rune Reverend chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Interesting, to say the least. Not a big fan of smoking myself. (My wife wouldn't have dated me if I had) But it had an interesting point and it made that point very well. Good work!
Apples Parachute chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh my. Wow. This is beautifully written. Both the narration and emotions were well detailed. I love it. Frankly, Ive been coming across not-so-good fanfics everywhere and it just simply intensified the excellence of this through comparison. Keep up the good work! Im rooting for you :)
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was a very good read for me. I'm finding it difficult to speak into words exactly how I've enjoyed this story. I loved it (that's a basic way of describing it :P). This was simple and yet not too simple and flowed nicely.

I spotted one mistake. It's in the third line where you wrote "Jacks" instead of "Jack's." But otherwise the story was great. Keep up the writing.

Good luck in the contest.
Atomitrox chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Pretty interesting premise. It would be cool to see you write a longer story on the idea of an older May.

btw, I would capitalize some of the words in the title if I were you.